Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Almost Went 24 Hours Without RageFuel Until I Saw This

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"Kinda reminds me of a conversation I had with my little sister in the car. (She 18) She was asking me why Im not dating or chasing chicks in college. I was telling her how frustrating it is that all of the chicks in college just get fucked and get trains ran on them by all the douche bags. All while completely ignoring the respectable guys grinding for a brighter future. Then after college, when the bums and thugs are no longer appealing they expect to jump into the respectable mans arms, because now he has what she wants, and she expects him to accept her even though for years she ignored him and just wanted to get her cheeks busted by every low life nigga with a big dong. She immediately becomes disgusted and tried to lecture me on how that is their “RIGHT” as a woman, and that the respectable man should accept her with open arms despite all that horse shit. “Becuz of muh sexual liberation.” All is lost in terms of relationships and women. My sister is literally the most tame and least obviously hypergamous chick out of all her friends that I meet and even she holds these backwards views. Go your own way bros."[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]This pisses me off and I'm someone who can easily run douchebag game anyway. Why do females think they they will be viewed and treated as special finds when they're nothing but used up sluts? How is it even possible to be that delusional?[/font].