Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Alot of what we're seeing was planned

M

Mystic

Major
★★★
Written back in 1989

The (((New World Order))) Include changes in:
the family: homosexual marriages will be legalized; parents will not be allowed to raise their children (the state will) all women will be
employed by the state and not allowed to be "homemakers"; divorce will become exceedingly easy and monogamous marriage
will be slowly phased out;

The soy cucks and their feminist friends are literally fighting for their own enslavement.

Last edited:

The soy cucks and their feminists friends are literally fighting for their own enslavement.
They are so pathetic that even knowing that they will fight always by their ladies aka chad toilets:soy:

Written back in 1989

The (((New World Order))) Include changes in:
the family: homosexual marriages will be legalized; parents will not be allowed to raise their children (the state will) all women will be
employed by the state and not allowed to be "homemakers"; divorce will become exceedingly easy and monogamous marriage
will be slowly phased out;

The soy cucks and their feminists friends are literally fighting for their own enslavement.
it goes even further back than you think, read about The Forever War from 1974 and the predictions made by the author
"The veterans learn that, to curb overpopulation, which led to worldwide class wars caused by inequitable rationing, homosexuality has become officially encouraged by many of the world's nations."
he must have been going off of something...even back then machinations were visible to those paying attention

and it makes sense that marriage will eventually be phased out, it will be more efficient for governments to have a system that actually reflects reality.

t. Heinkelberg

:soy: And that’s a good thing!

You can take it even slightly further back to Marx, in fact you can go back even further than him.

They did it well, they play their cards perfectly.
Now they don't need to hide anymore. They label their opponent as... incels.

Jfl falling for the white nationalists trying to weaponize your torment to their own ends
Anyways, incels are full of rage and it is trivial to turn these guys into kike haters.
Jfl not hating your own race the most. Jfl feeling solidarity with those who rejected you first.

Whitenationalistcels are absolute brainlets.

Pulling a major strawman argument i could be black for all you know
Which would be one less reason to fall for the white nationalist jew conspiracies.

Which would be one less reason to fall for the white nationalist jew conspiracies.
I have a problem with being enslaved so i naturally hate those that oppose me. I know others love their slavery and would kill to defend their owners, and i despise them. You see, i have a clear problem; as an actual ugly incel with health problems i cannot keep up the wagecucking, so the solution is to opt out of the system but I CANNOT due to things like (property tax)

Last edited:
I have a problem with being enslaved so i naturally hate those that oppose me. I know others love their slavery and would kill to defend their owners, and i despise them. You see, i have a clear problem; as an actual ugly incel with health problems i cannot keep up the wagecucking, so the solution is to opt out of the system but I CANNOT due to things like (property tax)
What does that have to do with Jews though? Having to work for a living was pretty much a given throughout human history. And if you think wakecucking today is hard, you would have hated living a hundred years ago.

What does that have to do with Jews though? Having to work for a living was pretty much a given throughout human history. And if you think wakecucking today is hard, you would have hated living a hundred years ago.
I'm not about to do your research for you :rolleyes:

Living off the land is different than being a slave boyo. You've been conditioned to allow others to take advantage of you.

Zionists play a large part but there's more to it.

Ask yourself: what am i defending? ngldedsrs for real though learn Natural Law
Nice sig btw :feelslala::feelslala::feelslala::dab:

Last edited: