Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alpha destiny is a stupid fucking coping 5’3 chimp looking faggot

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-

Just look at this coping fuck. The definition of GYMCEL. No matter what you do to your body and how hard you work, you can’t fix your FACE. I hate this retard so much he would be posting here if he wasn’t making money off his trash videos.

Is that you popbob? I miss his daily betadestiny hate threads.

The guys biggest problem is that hes a tiny 5'5 manlet and is so insecure about it that he wears lifts. Being shredded whilst that small doesn't help, it just makes you look insecure and pathetic.

The guys biggest problem is that hes a tiny 5'5 manlet and is so insecure about it that he wears lifts. Being shredded whilst that small doesn't help, it just makes you look insecure and pathetic.
He’s actually 5’3 WITH lifts, he copes so fucking hard it’s scary

Whats going on with his hairline?

Might just be a trick of the angle from not looking down.

Attachments

• hairline.png
    hairline.png
    356.1 KB · Views: 223
Lol at calling yourself alpha while being 5’3”

Coping manlets think being alpha is a choice

Tbh his face is actually more masculine than mine.

jfl manlets can't do anything without people getting butthurt about it.

Whats going on with his hairline?

Might just be a trick of the angle from not looking down.
His face looks better in the 2nd cap.... His hairline is Norwooding but it hasn't changed since between the pics... He just has the typical hair transplant hairstyle....

If you're 5ft3, you SHOULD STILL GYMCEL, but only get slightly ripped... Trying to look extra buff and broad at that height looks like cope... He'd actually look better if he was a bit less muscular. Why hasn't he moved to SEA yet? WTF?

I like the dude tbh, unlike a Chad like Conor Murphy who can get by purely on his good looks Alphadestiny consistently produces quality content and is more relatable. The hate against him needs to stop tbh.

it is never began for him he has ZERO female followers even though he is well known

he is smart probably. it is easier to be manlet gymcel on youtube than some tallfag chad bodybuilder. manlets can associate with him so they watch him and he earns money

Does he get pussy?

He looked worse when he was bloated and had the patchy beard

He should just take steroids. He looks soft and shitty as fuck without them.

He looks good.But It's really easy to look muscular when you're short.

Why is there so much hate against him. I agree he is a coper but I'd rather have his state of mind than the one I have at the moment.

I like the dude tbh, unlike a Chad like Conor Murphy who can get by purely on his good looks Alphadestiny consistently produces quality content and is more relatable. The hate against him needs to stop tbh.

Well Murphy just makes me want to nuke this earth

alpha destiny=beta present

He scammed a bunch of genetic shit incels with naturally enhanced.

Just look at this coping fuck. The definition of GYMCEL. No matter what you do to your body and how hard you work, you can’t fix your FACE. I hate this retard so much he would be posting here if he wasn’t making money off his trash videos.

nah he is normie tier, the gymaxxing helps him a lot trought

damn when i see guys below 5'10, i just feel from the bottom of my gut a overwhelming feeling of pity and remorse

if i was that short the only thing that would help me cope would be moneymaxxing

5'3 is like a female no matter how hard you lift no woman will ever voluntarily fuck you

damn when i see guys below 5'10, i just feel from the bottom of my gut a overwhelming feeling of pity and remorse

if i was that short the only thing that would help me cope would be moneymaxxing

5'3 is like a female no matter how hard you lift no woman will ever voluntarily fuck you
At least he is physically on par with chad. Rip man 5'3 is so fucking short literally height mogged by average foids. Does he have a GF btw?

if he was 5'9 he would be a high tier normie with a ok looking gf, there is no gym for your height

He scammed a bunch of genetic shit incels with naturally enhanced.

you can tell adestiny is a fraud because he's doing the standard gym tropes in his book but he's the type of guy that nobody at the gym would bother anyway. I have a friend who is a powerlifter who does get some questions(not many though) nobody asks him if he does steroids and he mogs most of the people at the gym but it's not like how Adestiny describes it(Adestiny=fraud)

The manlet pill is brutal

I hate those types of videos in general.

Last edited: