Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Alpha destiny is st.gymcel

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
322b47007a9168689aa9b0e2605fde7d8062bfb9738e0287180e7672593c69f6.png

This guy needs to stop hiding behind the alpha mask and just admit to his fans that hes a complete incel that has devoted his life to gymceling in the Hope's of getting 1% of the love that normal people get.
Wtf is he gonna do when hes nearing 50 where his body begins to slow down and gymceling is not an available cope anymore?
Hes going to rope, that's what he'll do.
giphy.gif

Haven't seen any evidence of him having a girlfriend. Poor guy doesn't know that it's over.

Alpha destiny is a bluepill cuck who is fucking retarded and deserves a bullet between his eyes

He went full deep into the redpill PUA self improvement thing, too bad its all bullshit lmao

Haven't seen any evidence of him having a girlfriend. Poor guy doesn't know that it's over.
Lol he definitely knows it's over.
He just puts on a redpilled facade because the bodybuilding community is filled with redpillers. So he has to pretend hes slaying to keep an audience

I'd feel sorry for him if he weren't spreading his bullshit to other clueless guys.

That pose makes him look gay

Alpha destiny is the real plane fapping curry, proof:

kBQad9l.jpg

Alpha destiny is the real plane fapping curry, proof:

kBQad9l.jpg
Remember that Israeli guy who used to post here, you used to say he looked like the plane fapping curry too.

He is a norwooded manlet with the frame of a girl in kindergarten
He will cope till the end of times
Even in Indonesia he is somewhat short

Remember that Israeli guy who used to post here, you used to say he looked like the plane fapping curry too.
Yea he posted his pics, he was like plane-fapping-curry's lost brother.

Yea he posted his pics, he was like plane-fapping-curry's lost brother.
I wish this forum had more Israelis we could make fun of, too bad @Jewsel left.

He gives excellent advices tho
But I prefer Jeff Nippard

Greg Kinobody mogs him.

He's 5'3. Can't recover from that in 2019.

Motherfucker is taller than me. He is the reason why I don't gymmaxx.

Guy gives pretty mediocre advice too. Going "bear mode" is retarded unless you're in a specific sport where you need the extra padding. For strength, no, for athleticism, no, for aesthetics, hell no. Using banded resistance on heavy barbell movements is also dumb if you're not training specifically for powerlifting.

Guy gives pretty mediocre advice too. Going "bear mode" is retarded unless you're in a specific sport where you need the extra padding. For strength, no, for athleticism, no, for aesthetics, hell no. Using banded resistance on heavy barbell movements is also dumb if you're not training specifically for powerlifting.
"Bearmode"

Sounds a bit, gay. Tbh ded srs ngl lol.

"Bearmode"

Sounds a bit, gay. Tbh ded srs ngl lol.
The term originates from the gay community. In fact, bodybuilding culture borrows from gay culture a lot, which says a lot about bodybuilding as a hobby.

The term originates from the gay community. In fact, bodybuilding culture borrows from gay culture a lot, which says a lot about bodybuilding as a hobby.
Wow. That figures...

I should have guessed.

There is nothing wrong with his cope , i respect that .. i respect guys that are going to the gym ..and they know they will get frame mogged , height mogged over there .. belive me they know .. but they still doing it ..they doing it cuz they love it .. who doesnt like fit people .. its always nice sight to watch ..its Always more apealing than just avrage

With that said - the alphadestiny lack i whould say - decent tan , decent normal cloths , and... bassicly that it .. he got the swag

Last edited:

Bear mode isnt great for aesthetics/being athletic but it is better for making strength gains over time compared to staying very low BF. Most powerlifters are on one extreme where they train mainly for strength and are usually ver high BF while fitness models tend to stay very low BF. Bear mode is somewhere in between; this guy has very decent numbers on his lifts. That being said, not gonna get him laid.

Bear mode isnt great for aesthetics/being athletic but it is better for making strength gains over time compared to staying very low BF. Most powerlifters are on one extreme where they train mainly for strength and are usually ver high BF while fitness models tend to stay very low BF. Bear mode is somewhere in between; this guy has very decent numbers on his lifts. That being said, not gonna get him laid.

If your short the best advice is to be lean and athletic , you could buff a little bit but that it .. dont go bear mode if your not like ... 5'11+ ..its will just make you look shorter and weird , though.. there are some execptions to the rule like if you wanna be powerlifter or body builder .. and such

If your short the best advice is to be lean and athletic , you could buff a little bit but that it .. dont go bear mode if your not like ... 5'11+ ..its will just make you look shorter and weird .

True. Its kind of ironic that short guys can look much bigger gymcelling which inevitably makes them less attractive to women while tall lanklets usually have a very hard time packing muscle if they choose to be natural.

Ah yes, good old Beta Destiny. Along with Brazilian Smegma, the truest of truecels.

True. Its kind of ironic that short guys can look much bigger gymcelling which inevitably makes them less attractive to women while tall lanklets usually have a very hard time packing muscle if they choose to be natural.

Yeah exactly , many of you all calling them "man-lets" but evolutinary speaking .. short guys are very survival- efficient .. they dont need alot calories and they pack muscles alot faster then a tall long guys ... its base on science ..yes yes you can check this out . For me power is not height , power is frame ..and always will be , now height is reach in combat ..that a whole diffrent story

He just puts on a redpilled facade because the bodybuilding community is filled with redpillers. So he has to pretend hes slaying to keep an audience

And that is one of the main problems, that everybody just palys along. It really has to stop.

Going "bear mode" is retarded unless you're in a specific sport where you need the extra padding.
He has to bear mode because his size is the main thing hindering his ascension. He has 3 inch shoes in this photo. He's 5'3. These guys are manlets too.

Alpha destiny