Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alpha surfer chad makes $2.7 million a year and married a model

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3167868/Earns-2-7-million-year-model-wife-huge-property-portfolio-sandal-bottle-opener-amazing-life-shark-attack-survivor-Mick-Fanning.html

2AAFB54500000578-0-image-a-7_1437373521038.jpg

robust alpha nordic slayer

dom face
robust lower third
no hairloss
model wife
millions a year

genetics = destiny

JFL at our lives. Rot or Rope. You can't win if you are not Chad. CHAD HAS IT ALL. Bones can either make you or break you.

NEGATIVE CANTHAL TILT, it's over for him.

Life is a joke.
Although he was born rich as well,his money isnt from surfing.

2.7 million a year from surfing?

itsOVER said:
NEGATIVE CANTHAL TILT, it's over for him.

keep coping.

Im not even trying to cope here, but short hair can make almost anyone look bad. You can't deny that if he had more hair, it would raise him a point on the attractiveness scale.

Why the fuck do people throw the Chad label on every fucking person. That guys a high tier normie, but no Chad.

Nautica1983 said:
Why the fuck do people throw the Chad label on every fucking person. That guys a high tier normie, but no Chad.

Negative canthal tilt. If he wasn't rich hed be the fucking admin of this board.

itsOVER said:
Negative canthal tilt. If he wasn't rich hed be the fucking admin of this board.

When was the last time you left your house? My city is literally plastered with men in relationships who look a lot worse. Do you HONESTLY know many incels IRL? There's only one 2/10 obese bald guy who is still virgin in my circle of friends and age range.

Sorry but he has one flaw therefore he will die a virgin (sextape or it didn't happen, he's betabux and his wife never put out even once), I know this because I sit in my room all day.

And if you question my self-induced isolation psychosis you're coping or something like that.

modus_coperandi said:
When was the last time you left your house? My city is literally plastered with men in relationships who look a lot worse. Do you HONESTLY know many incels IRL? There's only one 2/10 obese bald guy who is still virgin in my circle of friends and age range.

2 weeks ago.

NCT is a death sentence, makes all features look bad. I've rarely seen gIt's like him with guys like her IRL. Unless they've got money...which guess what, he has!

He's pretty much just got a long term hooker.

kkt6 said:
Sorry but he has one flaw therefore he will die a virgin (sextape or it didn't happen, he's betabux and his wife never put out even once), I know this because I sit in my room all day.

And if you question my self-induced isolation psychosis you're coping or something like that.

Lol, nice parody

itsOVER said:
2 weeks ago.

NCT is a death sentence, makes all features look bad. I've rarely seen gIt's like him with guys like her IRL. Unless they've got money...which guess what, he has!

He's pretty much just got a long term hooker.

Strong Cope you've got there. That guy isnt ugly and mogs you

modus_coperandi said:

How do those guyy even get into relationships?
No girl shows interest in me and am not even bald or overweight.

Nautica1983 said:
Lol, nice parody

Strong Cope you've got there. That guy isnt ugly and mogs you

Mogging me doesn' mean he wouldn't be incel if not for his bux.  It's not exactly a high bar to clear.

NEGATIVE CANTHAL TILT people.

water is wet, sky is blue, news at 11

Prince Of Dankness said:
Im not even trying to cope here, but short hair can make almost anyone look bad. You can't deny that if he had more hair, it would raise him a point on the attractiveness scale.

seriously? that seems like a cope, most chads these days have short or buzzcut hair. give me one example of a non - celebrity CHAD who has a lot of hair

itsOVER said:

C
O
P
E

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
water is wet, sky is blue, news at 11

seriously? that seems like a cope, most chads these days have short or buzzcut hair. give me one example of a non - celebrity CHAD who has a lot of hair

C
O
P
E

Hair does not have to be long, around medium length is optimal. But when you look up male models, they usually have medium to long hair styles.