Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Alphabet People Insanity Megathread

B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
Today: "Genital preferences are immoral":

P4Fn5U3.jpg

Ws7kglU.jpg

ZOJRR2k.png

euy1xf9.jpg

1x7xRMk.jpg

I don't give a shit who fucks who or if a guy wants to chop off his dick but what kind of alien language is this,man.

They are sick af

I actually think female sexuality is immoral because their preferences are immoral, TBH.

Does anyone else think a lot of this trans stuff - aside from the obvious autogynophilia and mental illness - are just simps trying to work around women's rejections.

"If you don't date me it's transmisogyny"

Does anyone else think a lot of this trans stuff - aside from the obvious autogynophilia and mental illness - are just simps trying to work around women's rejections.

"If you don't date me it's transmisogyny"

Maybe they also want to profit off of female privilege. But dunno. I just know it's batshit crazy. And it seems as if there are hardly gays and lesbians anymore but only various kinds of trannies.

You can't have any preferences, except lookist ones.

no sci-fi movies predicted this

They are clearly mentally ill and need to be put on medication. But today this behavior is seen as normal jfl.

I don't give a shit who fucks who or if a guy wants to chop off his dick but what kind of alien language is this,man.
They are trying to act all advance and stuff. Like they are some philosophers that are way ahead of time. Funny enough it's the opposite and they are way behind the time. That's why they are spewing such nonsense words which sounds all sophisticated.

And now to think that those debils have easier lifes than me...

”Alphabet people” JFL that’s my new favorite.

I don't get it.
They defend trans incels but not regular incels

This is what the US empire teaches its children and wants the rest of the world to teach its children as well:

E9HjCCs.jpg

Alphabet people:lul::lul::lul:
This is why cucks and simps should be destroyed

This is what the US empire teaches its children and wants the rest of the world to teach its children as well:

E9HjCCs.jpg
Ahahaahahaahahqhha fucking gay ass 2 FACED HYPOCRITE CUNTS.
They fucking muh positive support and fags and gays. THEY NEVER talk about us femdomcels. Or males who are into role reversal
Note: Not defending, recommending or pushing femdom. It just makes me angry that they dont give a fuck about un masculine fetishes.

They fucking muh positive support and fags and gays. THEY NEVER talk about us femdomcels. Or males who are into role reversal
Note: Not defending, recommending or pushing femdom. It just makes me angry that they dont give a fuck about un masculine fetishes.

I think I've already posted my theory here: femdom is a product of greater male variability. Even in college I was taught that as far as intelligence is concerned, men occupy the more extreme sides of the bell curve: those whose IQ is over the average are predominantly male, those whose IQ is beneath the average are also predominantly male. And this is true for EVERYTHING. The super serious depressed people are mostly men - the class clowns and the comedians are also predominantly male. The hypyer religious types are male, the atheists are male.

And also for sex ... some men like tall girls, some like fat girls, some like MILF, some like latinas etc. And some, like in your case apparently, like dominant women.

But women are the borg/meme gender: they only want ONE thing and one thing only: a tall and dominant high-status Chad.