Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope AlphaDestiny - perfect example of a Gymcel and why Gymcelling is Cope

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date

what else do we have beside copes

I'm surprised he has more followers than people he follows. I wonder if he pays for more views . . .

what else can u do. cope to death..

Wtf he is good looking what do u mean hes a gymcel.

AlphaDestiny and Omar Isuf are famemaxxed gymcels tbh

Mogs me. Anyways fuck off guest soy bunshins, stop molesting kids.

Wtf, like there’s literally nothing wrong with this guy.

man, I haven't seen Alpha Destiny in a while, the balding is slowly getting worse

if he weren't a manlet he would be slaying

OH NO NO NO @tehgymcel420

Attachments

• 949600346.jpg
    949600346.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 444
Hes literally the textbook definition of Chad.

All that work is meaningless with a good face

I don't mind alphadestiny tbh, why do we insult other ugly men on this site. Alphadestiny actually creates quality content unlike the many Chads who don't and get where they are because of their looks

gymecelling is cope like everything else if you're not GL.
but I don't get the costant jokes about guys like him, I mean it seems like there are a bunch of obese lazy incels that like to shit
on gymcells.(probably the same who tell users to ldar)
probably it makes them feel better about themself idk

gymecelling is cope like everything else if you're not GL.
but I don't get the costant jokes about guys like him, I mean it seems like there are a bunch of obese lazy incels that like to shit
on gymcells.(probably the same who tell users to ldar)
probably it makes them feel better about themself idk

I’m a gymcel and I like to make fun of delusional gymcels

He is ultimate coper

at least gymcelling will make other men respect you (for 10 seconds if you have a truecel face). Better than nothing

Good body to make hamburger

at least gymcelling will make other men respect you (for 10 seconds if you have a truecel face). Better than nothing

Not for the effort it takes and seeing mating rituals in front of you.

Wtf he is good looking what do u mean hes a gymcel.
This must be some gigacope thread.

That's not a gymcel. There's absolutely no way that guy isn't getting laid.
He probably isn't an incel,but he's a manlet normie.He looks way worse with his height irl as you can see in this pic.

Legit looks like a migdet.JFL at getting big muscles as a manlet:feelsgah:

He wears 3inch lifts as well.

you can see the autism in his face, its over

Reminded me of Destiny the streamer.
Who unironically has the polar opposite lifestyle.
he has a good face, Cope Destiny doesn't
Hes literally the textbook definition of Chad.
He is the textbook definition of coping gymcel, ugly short and a virgin

He probably isn't an incel,but he's a manlet normie.He looks way worse with his height irl as you can see in this pic.
View attachment 120835

Legit looks like a migdet.JFL at getting big muscles as a manlet:feelsgah:
if youre below 5'10 id see no point for gaining heaps of muscle. it only works for guys over 6'0..

lean>>>muscular

why the fuck does his instagram look so barren, does he really not know anyone

i'd be ashamed if i tried to open a tinder or an instragram and all i had was pics like that

how do you know this?
how you know hes a manlet? 5ft 3 is like 158cm, if he was that short he wouldn't have been able to survive long enough in the gym to get this good at coping. I'd guess hes more like 5ft 10, so a king of manlets, not regularly mocked in.streets, but still.short enough to get called out by foids as short (as I can attest)

Just FYI you guys, AlphaDestiny is about the same height as @knajjd. There is no escaping that level of turbomanlet no matter how jacked or good-looking you are.

AlphaDestiny also has a recessed chin and otherwise normie-tier facial aesthetics.

Though I'd be surprised if Omar was incel. If I was an eceleb with a girlfriend, I wouldn't parade her around social media either, so I wouldn't assume Omar is incel just because his online persona isn't swimming in pussy.

how do you know this?

how you know hes a manlet? 5ft 3 is like 158cm, if he was that short he wouldn't have been able to survive long enough in the gym to get this good at coping. I'd guess hes more like 5ft 10, so a king of manlets, not regularly mocked in.streets, but still.short enough to get called out by foids as short (as I can attest)
There is no way this guy is 5'10, just look at his body proportions, he is 5'5

As of March 2017, the body stats of Alpha Destiny are:
Height: 5’5”/165cm

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back