Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope AlphaDestiny - perfect example of a Gymcel and why Gymcelling is Cope

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
wow ok, is this a verified source ? guess that's in.shoes too

Im 5'7 .. but im eyes level above most cars ..so i guess its like a high tier manlet..but he .. he look way shorter

Gymcelling is coping too hard.
If you aren't chad, it is overy buddy boyo

Just FYI you guys, AlphaDestiny is about the same height as @knajjd. There is no escaping that level of turbomanlet no matter how jacked or good-looking you are.

AlphaDestiny also has a recessed chin and otherwise normie-tier facial aesthetics.

Though I'd be surprised if Omar was incel. If I was an eceleb with a girlfriend, I wouldn't parade her around social media either, so I wouldn't assume Omar is incel just because his online persona isn't swimming in pussy.
His beard hides his weak lower third really well though.

But he's fucked because of his height anyway.

Reminded me of Destiny the streamer.
Who unironically has the polar opposite lifestyle.
Know the post is old, but it just goes to show how little body matters. Destiny is short and has one of the worst frames imaginable and yet slayed even before fame because of facial bones.
800px-Mogging6.png

Gymcelling is coping too hard.
If you aren't chad, it is overy buddy boyo
Gymcelling is especially cope when you’re a manlet.

He probably isn't an incel,but he's a manlet normie.He looks way worse with his height irl as you can see in this pic.
View attachment 120835

Legit looks like a migdet.JFL at getting big muscles as a manlet:feelsgah:
i have seen in some yt compilation that these black shoes alpha is wearing are platformshoes to incease his height by 1-2 inches

if youre below 5'10 id see no point for gaining heaps of muscle. it only works for guys over 6'0..

lean>>>muscular

Jeff Nippard Body Measurements
Regarding his height, Jeff is 5 feet, 5 inches tall which is also equivalent to 164 cm tall (at cm tall its evident that he is has a short height).05.08.2019

View attachment 166793

Regarding his height, Jeff is 5 feet, 5 inches tall which is also equivalent to 164 cm tall (at cm tall its evident that he is has a short height).05.08.2019

Ha..what a sexy mofo .. a mini- chad ..they dont make those today ..shame indeed indeed

He's ugly, with a recessed chin, and looks autistic.

Gymcelling isnt cope if you are mentalcel/not truecel imo, its actually ascension

Havent seen any deadlift posts from him.

Typical

View attachment 166793

Jeff Nippard gets laid because of his extremely attractive face, not his muscles.
IMG_3928-768x1024.jpg

why lift weights as a manlet, you will end up with the proportions of a mini fridge. fair enough gain some muscle but to overly put on heaps of muscle as a manlet its just a coping mechanism for your small frame. JFL at 5'6 160-180lbs little meatheads.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back