Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Already arrived a new Fleshlight

Yerberito

Yerberito

Demigod
★★★★★
I've been saving for a few months to buy a new fleshlight, the time has come and i have finally bought it. It's one that i really liked because of its size and texture, the feeling is very good and very delicate. It has two holes a vagina and a mouth.

Buying one of these is always a good idea, my hand is no longer enough. If you don't have one, i recommend you get one now!!

20200207 180739 20200207 181217 20200207 181305

I need robot gf

What have men become to...

I would but I wouldn’t want to clean it
:dafuckfeels:

Fleshlightmaxx time

mogs my hand

That thread ruined your avi bro :feelsUnreal:

I tried one and they were trash and not good. I hope they are not representative of real vaginas because it did not feel good to use it tbh

I need robot gf
Soon...
AernY9j 700b

Fleshlightmaxx time
tbhngl
Is there a tongue in the mouth?
It doesnt have a tongue but a very pleasant surface
I tried one and they were trash and not good. I hope they are not representative of real vaginas because it did not feel good to use it tbh
I also buy one a while ago and i felt nothing, it was garbage a waste of money so i share this is a good one

pretty cool, bro
I need one.. how expensive are they? do you live on your own or with your family?
where do you hide it?

They become boring pretty quick, I tossed mine out just in case I rope, I don't want one in my possession. Worth a one time purchase though.

digusting roast beef pussy, hope it feels better than it looks
have fun

I have one but it feels plain and boring but mine is a cheap one so that could be the problem did yours come with a heat rod because I have read that makes them feel better good luck with it hope it turns out better than the one I bought.

I get bored of my Fleshlight tbh. I start to realize that it doesn't feel like real skin and I can't eat the pussy out without feeling strange texture

Does it feel better than a real woman

why did you have to buy a roast beef one?

I'm jealous ngl, too high inhib to buy a fleshlight.

I only buy Japanese made products because of my small dick. Latest one I have is a hip about 3 pounds.

Cleaning is very important, do not forget to see the cleaning guide made by @FinnCel

holy fuck it has a throatfuck option :feelsahh:

Cleaning is very important, do not forget to see the cleaning guide made by @FinnCel

Thanks for mentioning it, buddy boyo
full

Would buy one, but I live with my parents and also I'd need to clean the thing which I'm most of the time too lazy and tired to do.

Fleshlight is humanity's best invention
full

Some men get fresh pussy, others should feel grateful to have a fake plastic one.

A couple of years ago this was not even a thing. It is absolutely over for men.

It just began for coomercels