Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Alright coping manlets, have you ever known an ugly recessed tall guy with gay alien skull to do well with girls?

• Thread starter VileGeneticTrash
  • Start date
V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
guys who look like this

6zupjNY.png

(right)

3C2EBB5900000578-4141708-image-m-43_1484949507089.jpg

and 6'3-6'4 height

Face >>>>>> all

manlet with a good face will always do better with women than a tallcel

manlet with a good face will always do better with women than a tallcel
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Brb not getting a job because I'm not respected enough in any workfield that requires human interaction
Brb getting HEIGHTMOGGED by foids
Brb anytime you compete for women the second the 8 inch taller guy shows up, you're invisible.
Also yes, these guys slay short ethnic girls, especially noodlewhores.

Last edited:
One of the worst heightpills was when I was talking with a guy at a nightclub, I told him about my struggles with foids and that I don't like approaching because I'm shy and I always get rejected and he said "oh I don't like approaching either I'm kinda shy so I just wait for them to approach me". Beside his big forehead and horselike midface his face was fine but he was also like 6'5 :feelsrope:

Height only matters if you're below 5'6.

One of the worst heightpills was when I was talking with a guy at a nightclub, I told him about my struggles with foids and that I don't like approaching because I'm shy and I always get rejected and he said "oh I don't like approaching either I'm kinda shy so I just wait for them to approach me". Beside his big forehead and horselike midface his face was fine but he was also like 6'5 :feelsrope:

i have known ugly tallfags who've had success with women, they usually had the wide frame to go with the height. That being said i have also known beanpole lanklets who get laid just not as often as wide framed tall men.

also those guys in the op mog me

not respected enough and all that shit happens also to ugly tallfags, this is not exclusive only for manlets. manlets are just ignored while ugly tallfags are often bullied by wannabe alphamales that see you as a trophy because you are taller than him.

Those respected tallfags you see have atleast average face.

Last edited:
elaborate? was he an acquaintance or a random joe on the street walking with a girl?
Random Joe.
By the way a taller guy always mogs a shorter one. Even if the taller guy is an incel and the shorter one has a girlfriend.
Height is everything