Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Alright everybody, I will commit suicide this summer

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
This is not a bullshit suicide threat. I'm more serious now than I ever was.

I'm not gonna go into detail about my life much though I could later. I've laid out the basics. I'm a 5'8" lanklet, narrow shoulders, etc. I was previously overweight and then obese. Life has been hell and still is. There's nowhere for me to go.

At the moment, I feel helpless. It's that feeling you get when something painful or anxiety-inducing is about to happen like a presentation or a vaccination as a child. And of course, there's nothing you can do about it. I am valueless because of factors beyond my control. I'm also extremely bored with life. Extreme anehdonia has set in and nothing gives me pleasure anymore. I don't care about things I used to care about like politics, economics, etc. It's all meaningless for the genetically disadvantaged. Everyone wants us diminished in every way until we're ash.

I figure since these are my last months, I could talk about my life, my interests, previous hopes, experiences (blackpilled), etc. I wouldn't mind maybe chatting with some of you who are interested personally. It's nice to have some company with people like myself before I die.

Since a lot of people don't seem to go through with their suicide threats, I'll prove to you that I'm taking steps necessary to commit suicide. At the moment, I'm trying to get hold of a firearm. If that fails, I'll find some other way.

This was coming eventually. What a tragedy this all is.

Move along, PedoTears. Nothing to see here. You caused this, even if you were only partially responsible.

As for you, OmniVoid, I’m sorry it had to come to this. I’m not going to try to convince you otherwise because I hate when soys/normies/roasties do that virtue signaling crap, and I know there’s no escape from the pain. However I hope you know that you have an entire community behind you and if you’re unsuccessful, we’ll still be there you. And if you are successful... I’ll see you on the other side.

method? if you're actually truly going to go through with it, don't turn yourself into a vegetable retard imprisoned in his own body by half-baking your suicide.

first how will you send pics if you plant to kill yourself you will be dead?
second can you live stream it?
third what method are you choosing?

first how will you send pics if you plant to kill yourself you will be dead?
second can you live stream it?
third what method are you choosing?
Pics of the steps leading up to my suicide. I'm still thinking about livestreaming. I don't really want to have my real identity tied to this forum though

Suicide is a waste, if you want to die take as many normies as you can with you. It aint ovER till you CHOose it to be.

Have you tried alcohol and drugs?
Those are good copes.

Anyways, use two methods of suicide simultaneously.
You never want your suicide to fail and leave your face even more fucked

Pics of the steps leading up to my suicide. I'm still thinking about livestreaming. I don't really want to have my real identity tied to this forum though
I dont think anyone will really care, people live stream their suicides all the time, plus if your life is really that bad then it makes no difference,since you will cease to exist.

I dont think anyone will really care, people live stream their suicides all the time, plus if your life is really that bad then it makes no difference,since you will cease to exist.
You're right.
Have you tried alcohol and drugs?
Those are good copes.

Anyways, use two methods of suicide simultaneously.
You never want your suicide to fail and leave your face even more fucked
Gunshot plus falling from high place

Why man? Did you tried everything?

Move along, PedoTears. Nothing to see here. You caused this, even if you were only partially responsible.

As for you, OmniVoid, I’m sorry it had to come to this. I’m not going to try to convince you otherwise because I hate when soys/normies/roasties do that virtue signaling crap, and I know there’s no escape from the pain. However I hope you know that you have an entire community behind you and if you’re unsuccessful, we’ll still be there you. And if you are successful... I’ll see you on the other side.

IT will celebrate your death while simultaneously claiming to have the moral highground

I don't really want to have my real identity tied to this forum though
Why? For all intents and purposes, none of this will exist after you commit suicide. Your identity will fade like the echo of the gunshot you blow your brains out with and you won't even be around to hear it do that because you'll be dead. I know the names of two of my great grandparents, if there isn't a vandalism-protected wikipedia page on you up right now your birth certificate might as well be toilet paper.

Livestream or nothing.

Thanks man. I appreciate this.

Nobody will care if you die without MAking a diffEReNCe.

Why? For all intents and purposes, none of this will exist after you commit suicide. Your identity will fade like the echo of the gunshot you blow your brains out with and you won't even be around to hear it do that because you'll be dead. I know the names of two of my great grandparents, if there isn't a vandalism-protected wikipedia page on you up right now your birth certificate might as well be toilet paper.
Good point. I may as well livestream it.

Thanks man. I appreciate this.
No problem. It’s always bitter to see someone go, but I know deep down that it will be good, and that they will be happier once released from this mortal coil.

No problem. It’s always bitter to see someone go, but I know deep down that it will be good, and that they will be happier once released from this mortal coil.
It'd be nice if everyone on this forum had a similar attitude.

I wish you the best of luck in life, wherever you may be heading. There are plenty of us out there that can relate. I guess you can always try and find meaning in your suffering. Thanks again, man.

It'd be nice if everyone on this forum had a similar attitude.

I wish you the best of luck in life, wherever you may be heading. There are plenty of us out there that can relate. I guess you can always try and find meaning in your suffering. Thanks again, man.
its nice to know that some will comfort you before your death, I plan to kill myself next summer with a shotgun blast through the mouth and live stream it.

Bro... how old are you?

its nice to know that some will comfort you before your death, I plan to kill myself next summer with a shotgun blast through the mouth and live stream it.
Damn man. I hope you enjoy your last year of your life the best you can. This life just isn't for us.

I hope you enjoy burning in Hell for an eternity.

Are you seriously religious while being incel?
Yes, Lucifer runs this world but God will reclaim it soon. All of this shit was written about 2,000 years ago.

Yeah and he'll just sit and watch us suffer for as long as he wants despite the fact he has the power to fix everything, because he loves us that much
This world is just a test for us. All will be punished for their degeneracy.

You really would've thought that a guy who can do literally anything would've found a better way to "test" us,rather than dumping us in a meat prison we call our body that was "made in his image" for decades, then punishing us with eternal hellfire for wanting an early escape from our immense suffering because he loves us.
Maybe stop being a pussy and deal with your suffering in a proactive way instead of killing yourself. What makes you think God can do anything? God is probably a alien lifeform that created us and will be coming back via space craft.

I figure since these are my last months, I could talk about my life, my interests, previous hopes, experiences (blackpilled), etc. I wouldn't mind maybe chatting with some of you who are interested personally. It's nice to have some company with people like myself before I die.
You can always share that here, you don't need to rope for that. Just talk to us.

suicide thread n° 28832835723.
see you in 2020.

I honestly dont give a flying fuck.

i hope your misery is ended either way brother

I hope you enjoy burning in Hell for an eternity.
Actually there's no verse that claims that you're guaranteed to go to hell for committing suicide. Letting the degeneracy in this shitty world corrupt you is what gets you sent to hell. I still would not reccomend it to OP, there's so many ways you can botch it and ruin your life even more so.

Same, but I don't make threads about it every other day. Well actually I'll be doing it in winter, so maybe my attention whore instincts will kick in by then..

Actually there's no verse that claims that you're guaranteed to go to hell for committing suicide. Letting the degeneracy in this shitty world corrupt you is what gets you sent to hell. I still would not reccomend it to OP, there's so many ways you can botch it and ruin your life even more so.
Murder is a sin, killing yourself is murder and you can’t ask for forgiveness after you are dead.

Murder is a sin, killing yourself is murder and you can’t ask for forgiveness after you are dead.
In Acts 24:15 Paul says, "There shall certainly be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked."
John 5:28-29 "For an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs shall hear His voice, and shall come forth; those who did the good deeds to a resurrection of life, those who committed the evil deeds to a resurrection of judgment."
Honestly I can't remember if judgement means you're still fucked. Maybe you can ask for forgiveness at that point, if you're not genuine then you're finished.

Last edited:
In Acts 24:15 Paul says, "There shall certainly be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked."
John 5:28-29 "For an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs shall hear His voice, and shall come forth; those who did the good deeds to a resurrection of life, those who committed the evil deeds to a resurrection of judgment."
Honestly I can't remember if judgement means you're still fucked. Maybe you can ask for forgiveness at that point, if you're not genuine then you're finished.
Yes, all will be resurrected and given judgement on all the deeds that one done.

Revelation 21:8 (ESV)
8 But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Resurrection, then judgement and either eternal life in a perfect world or sent to the lake of fire.

“For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord” Romans 6:23

Are you still alive? Fuck you

Yes, all will be resurrected and given judgement on all the deeds that one done.

Revelation 21:8 (ESV)
8 But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Resurrection, then judgement and either eternal life in a perfect world or sent to the lake of fire.

“For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord” Romans 6:23
Yeah I guess that puts two things against someone who commits suicide, being faithless and committing murder. There's literally no upside to killing yourself whether you're athiest or christian. Why take the risk of dooming yourself?

Do the things you love before going bro. Be low inhibit asf and take shit from no one. I too have few days left before my paycheck, after wasting it on drugs and copes. I'm booking it

I think I’ll do the same here once I’m ready to make my exit

I thought you was a Muslim?
No, Orthodox Christian. I don’t really talk about it because a lot of people get butthurt over my personal choice of being religious.