Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Alright everybody, I will commit suicide this summer

This is not a bullshit suicide threat. I'm more serious now than I ever was.

I'm not gonna go into detail about my life much though I could later. I've laid out the basics. I'm a 5'8" lanklet, narrow shoulders, etc. I was previously overweight and then obese. Life has been hell and still is. There's nowhere for me to go.

At the moment, I feel helpless. It's that feeling you get when something painful or anxiety-inducing is about to happen like a presentation or a vaccination as a child. And of course, there's nothing you can do about it. I am valueless because of factors beyond my control. I'm also extremely bored with life. Extreme anehdonia has set in and nothing gives me pleasure anymore. I don't care about things I used to care about like politics, economics, etc. It's all meaningless for the genetically disadvantaged. Everyone wants us diminished in every way until we're ash.

I figure since these are my last months, I could talk about my life, my interests, previous hopes, experiences (blackpilled), etc. I wouldn't mind maybe chatting with some of you who are interested personally. It's nice to have some company with people like myself before I die.

Since a lot of people don't seem to go through with their suicide threats, I'll prove to you that I'm taking steps necessary to commit suicide. At the moment, I'm trying to get hold of a firearm. If that fails, I'll find some other way.

This was coming eventually. What a tragedy this all is.
I really wish that you will succeed. It's not easy to control your biological instinct that will try its best to prevent you from killing yourself.
Try as much as you still can.
You do not deserve to handle all of this pain, nor do any of us.

You have my support. Good luck and may you rest in peace.

It'd be nice if everyone on this forum had a similar attitude.

I wish you the best of luck in life, wherever you may be heading. There are plenty of us out there that can relate. I guess you can always try and find meaning in your suffering. Thanks again, man.
Thank you. I wish you the best as well.

ThERe is another way out, but at the end of the day it's your choice OP.

I say that every year and here I am

How ugly are you really? And is your frame really that bad? Have you considered surgery?

This is not a bullshit suicide threat. I'm more serious now than I ever was.

I'm not gonna go into detail about my life much though I could later. I've laid out the basics. I'm a 5'8" lanklet, narrow shoulders, etc. I was previously overweight and then obese. Life has been hell and still is. There's nowhere for me to go.

At the moment, I feel helpless. It's that feeling you get when something painful or anxiety-inducing is about to happen like a presentation or a vaccination as a child. And of course, there's nothing you can do about it. I am valueless because of factors beyond my control. I'm also extremely bored with life. Extreme anehdonia has set in and nothing gives me pleasure anymore. I don't care about things I used to care about like politics, economics, etc. It's all meaningless for the genetically disadvantaged. Everyone wants us diminished in every way until we're ash.

I figure since these are my last months, I could talk about my life, my interests, previous hopes, experiences (blackpilled), etc. I wouldn't mind maybe chatting with some of you who are interested personally. It's nice to have some company with people like myself before I die.

Since a lot of people don't seem to go through with their suicide threats, I'll prove to you that I'm taking steps necessary to commit suicide. At the moment, I'm trying to get hold of a firearm. If that fails, I'll find some other way.

This was coming eventually. What a tragedy this all is.
Jesus...
Find other ways to cope with it.
A good hobby that consumes time and energy.
Don´t go that route, please...
You will definitely regret it forever.

livestream or larp

Fuck off, cunt. Nobody here is your entertainment material. If you don't feel sympathy for an incel wanting to commit suicide you can fuck off back to 4chan gore threads. Faggot

CZscPjmWIAIHVy4.jpg

Bro dont do it. It isnt worth it. I felt so too but now I dont feel that bad. Dont let cucks win

Fuck off, cunt. Nobody here is your entertainment material. If you don't feel sympathy for an incel wanting to commit suicide you can fuck off back to 4chan gore threads. Faggot
he made tons of threads about his suicide and he's still here attention whoring like a foid.
idk how you can feel sympathy towards someone who keeps lying.

Been right there with you, bro. I contemplate suicide every other day, but I'm too weak to go through with it. Look, I don't want you to kill yourself, even though existence is complete and utter bullshit. Stay here on the forum and try to find back to your interests. However, if you've decided, and there's nothing anyone can say to change your mind, I'll just say this.. make sure you actually kill yourself. You don't want to wake up knowing you failed, maybe brain-damaged and/or more fucked up. If you're gonna do it, do it right.

If you're lucky enough, you'd be on bestgore.
People from there you'd remember you.

Out of interest, has anyone who has made one of these threads actually gone through with it?

I guess in the end it was just too hard to lose some bodyfat, huh. :feelsseriously:

Out of interest, has anyone who has made one of these threads actually gone through with it?
One danish guy (can't remember his name) did I'm pretty sure, tried to talk him out of it

Just crashed the server looking for it, kinda don't want to link since the guy is still active (good news I guess)
Surprise surprise.

These attention whoring threads are pathetic.

Sorry to hear that OP. I hope you change your mind.

still thinking of roping in my early 20's

Been thinking or roping for ages.

"Don't Rope, Cope"