Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Alright I got myself some jew pills

• Thread starter wide_eyed_optimism_
  • Start date
W

wide_eyed_optimism_

Just pass me the rope
-
Just yesterday, as part of my efforts to looksmaxxx, I went to a dermatologist about some skin problems (I look like a piece of shit and 10 years older), and, without me even saying anything to condition his opinion, he said that it's all due to anxiety and if I calmed down I'd be ok, that gave me a lot of hope tbh. I already suspected that being always stressed for months at a time is taking a toll on my looks, but I'm also improving my sleep time and diet for a better chance of ascending.

Anyway today I went to the doc, explained the situation (not being incel but about child abuse I went through), and she gave me a referral to a therapist (I'm about to get a phone call to make the appointment) and jew pills (lorazepam).

I had also ordered some sort of legal (cbd based) cannabis oil which I regret. It was literally 70€ and probably does nothing, while the jew pills are govt funded and dirt cheap. Anyway let's see how this goes. For what it's worth I'm not taking jew pills to cope, I'm taking them to looksmaxxx by relaxing.

One thing I'm scared of is it diminishing libido. I know libido feels like a curse for some incels, but to me its a gigacope. I have decided to stare at hot sluts in the street even if people can tell, because who cares everyone hates me anyway, and I find that to be a good cope, and also I jerk off as cope. Today for example, I worked from home and slept for 8 hours for the first time in a while (remember what I said about improving sleep too), and for the first time in a long time I woke up with a boner and the first thing I did after waking up was to jerk off to gonewild reddit whores, and it felt SO good. It's my best cope, if the jew pills fuck it up it's over, but fortunately it's unlikely according to the package (the way people talks about it makes it sound like it will happen for sure if you take the pills).

Last edited:
I thought to meant pills like in blackpill/redpill. The dermatologist was full of shit. If your skin looks bad there's a physical reason. All the "force of the mind" stuff is pseudoscience, and evidenced by the other doctors giving you mental adjustment medication instead of just therapy.

I thought to meant pills like in blackpill/redpill. The dermatologist was full of shit. If your skin looks bad there's a physical reason. All the "force of the mind" stuff is pseudoscience, and evidenced by the other doctors giving you mental adjustment medication.
idk man cortisol has effects on the body, and tbh i have been 24/7 on edge for several months, it makes sense

I also need to take 3 blackpills daily.

Is it just related to inceldom or is the stress PTSD from child abuse?
probably ptsd tbh, but being an incel doesnt help at all

good luck bro. yes if you don't sleep well your face is damaged little by little.

good goyim now wait a week-few months till you gonna damage your brain permanently

good luck bro. yes if you don't sleep well your face is damaged little by little.
thanks bro
good goyim now wait a week-few months till you gonna damage your brain permanently
beats the rope, also, lets say between this and my other measures i manage to become chadlite, if i'm chadlite its ok to be brain damaged according to the blackpill

if you have acne just take some damn accutane like every other bodybuilder or teen does. it's the only thing that actually is proven to work and work well

if you have acne just take some damn accutane like every other bodybuilder or teen does. it's the only thing that actually is proven to work and work well
jfl no, accutane is shit, i'd unironically rather take jew pills than accutane, and my problem isnt acne anyway, i just look like a piece of shit overall, redness, dark under eyes, dull skin, oil, swelling, etc

jfl no, accutane is shit, i'd unironically rather take jew pills than accutane, and my problem isnt acne anyway, i just look like a piece of shit overall, redness, dark under eyes, dull skin, oil, swelling, etc

anyone who gets sides on accutane overdoses the shit out of it

you only need like 5mg or 1/8th the normal dose to get results

anyone who gets sides on accutane overdoses the shit out of it

you only need like 5mg or 1/8th the normal dose to get results
yeah but it has a lot of side effects, even pros see it as kinda a last resort

Yeah it sounds like OP got giga scammed

i mean, shit, he's a doctor, doctors can be shitty af don't get me wrong, but in my experience there's some credibility to what they say

this derm is covered by my insurance (there's free healthcare in my country but i have insurance too, and went to a private one to skip the wait list), the jew pills are govt funded and the therapy is free, i didnt pay for any of this so no scam

also the derm inspected my skin and is keeping track of me over multiple appointments bc of a hair loss problem I also have (temporary fortunately, otherwise I'd have to rope), its not like he just said "that's just stress, fuck off"

idk just let me have some hope left :feelsbadman:

My doc also recommended me lorazepam, but then I got prozac cuz that's what the hospital recommended me to take. Anyway barely any effects so far BUT I do feel more motivated and energetic at around night time hours and a little bit early morning, then I get tired during the rest of the day. Could be thyroid issues or hormone problems too that's causing my nighttime rush, so idk. Another thing I noticed is not staring at my body for long periods of time like I did before prozac, or maybe I just got bored of doing that cuz I alrdy know every shit trait about my body.

My doc also recommended me lorazepam, but then I got prozac cuz that's what the hospital recommended me to take. Anyway barely any effects so far BUT I do feel more motivated and energetic at around night time hours and a little bit early morning, then I get tired during the rest of the day. Could be thyroid issues or hormone problems too that's causing my nighttime rush, so idk. Another thing I noticed is not staring at my body for long periods of time like I did before prozac, or maybe I just got bored of doing that cuz I alrdy know every shit trait about my body.
lmao

i hope it helps tbh

did you notice that it diminishes your libido somewhat? bc like i said libido is a really important cope for me

the saddest part is, if they do turn out to reduce libido, i dont even know what to tell my doctor, she knows i have no girlfriend and never get laid, what the fuck do i say? i want libido for jerking off cope? fuck :feelscry:

Last edited:
lmao

i hope it helps tbh

did you notice that it diminishes your libido somewhat? bc like i said libido is a really important cope for me

the saddest part is, if they do turn out to reduce libido, i dont even know what to tell my doctor, she knows i have no girlfriend and never get laid, what the fuck do i say? i want libido for jerking off cope? fuck :feelscry:
tbh my libido is always low, but i didnt rly notice any changes to my alrdy low libido.

benzo addictions is hell boio do not mess whit this shit

yes this class of drugs are working whit few side effects and everybody loves them but in the end will see what i tell you

worst addictions that can kill you or permamently destruct your health in worst posible way just read its amazing how ppl still want this drugs

yes this class of drugs are working whit few side effects and everybody loves them but in the end will see what i tell you

worst addictions that can kill you or permamently destruct your health in worst posible way just read its amazing how ppl still want this drugs
according to the doctor it'll be for a couple months and then we'll see

maybe after that i'll get used to being calm and won't get anxious even after quitting it, otherwise idk what i'll do tbh

Use benzo's very sparingly. Chit ruins peoples lives when they get addicted.

They will continue having withdrawals even years later with the risk of having deadly seizures srs.

Due to an effect called kindling.

ok , do not stop cold turkey the best you can get is rebound anxiety , your problems back again x 10

Use benzo's very sparingly. Chit ruins peoples lives when they get addicted.

They will continue having withdrawals even years later with the risk of having deadly seizures srs.

Due to an effect called kindling.
ok , do not stop cold turkey the best you can get is rebound anxiety , your problems back again x 10
shit that doesn't sound good

Jew pills do more harm than good, fapping was my main source of dopamine and when my libido went away from the pills I just stayed in bed because life had truly lost any pleasure. As for the acne... if they don't give you prescription strength stuff then there's no point in going, just visit skincareaddiction on reddit. You can get retinol online now too. Maybe it's just me but whenever I went to derm/doctor/hairdressers they always did a shit job and dismissed anything I said, and it wasn't like I was going to the cheapest ones either. No none, no fucking one wants to help an ugly person improve, even if you pay them.

Jew pills do more harm than good, fapping was my main source of dopamine and when my libido went away from the pills I just stayed in bed because life had truly lost any pleasure. As for the acne... if they don't give you prescription strength stuff then there's no point in going, just visit skincareaddiction on reddit. You can get retinol online now too. Maybe it's just me but whenever I went to derm/doctor/hairdressers they always did a shit job and dismissed anything I said, and it wasn't like I was going to the cheapest ones either. No none, no fucking one wants to help an ugly person improve, even if you pay them.

acne isnt the issue, and either way, i cant put anything on my skin because anything will irritate it due to the stress, allergies, or whatever the fuck it is (stress according to the derm but, lets be real, he could be wrong), one way or another stress sure isnt helping. i cant even use sunscreen which is like skincareaddiction's holy grail, i had found that sub (thanks for the tip though) already and also follow dr dray on youtube (check it out if you havent), research is also part of my efforts to looksmaxxx

i need the jew pills unless I find an alternative such as weed, and as to weed, smoking wouldn't help considering my breathing issues, i'd have to somehow make edibles of it that i can consistently eat to get a daily dose, considering that dairy and sugar give me acne, its tricky tbh, those oils i ordered probably do nothing, i wish i could cancel the order that was dumb as shit

wdym it does more harm than good? even if i end up brain damaged but manage to looksmaxxx, it'd be a good tradeoff according to the blackpill

the last part is a brutal blackpill tbh and i 100% agree, but sometimes you find a rare helpful professional

acne isnt the issue, and either way, i cant put anything on my skin because anything will irritate it due to the stress, allergies, or whatever the fuck it is (stress according to the derm but, lets be real, he could be wrong), one way or another stress sure isnt helping. i cant even use sunscreen which is like skincareaddiction's holy grail, i had found that sub (thanks for the tip though) already and also follow dr dray on youtube (check it out if you havent), research is also part of my efforts to looksmaxxx

i need the jew pills unless I find an alternative such as weed, and as to weed, smoking wouldn't help considering my breathing issues, i'd have to somehow make edibles of it that i can consistently eat to get a daily dose, considering that dairy and sugar give me acne, its tricky tbh, those oils i ordered probably do nothing, i wish i could cancel the order that was dumb as shit

wdym it does more harm than good? even if i end up brain damaged but manage to looksmaxxx, it'd be a good tradeoff according to the blackpill

the last part is a brutal blackpill tbh and i 100% agree, but sometimes you find a rare helpful professional
I have super sensitive skin too, had to go through lots of stuff to realize where I went wrong.
How does your skin look old, is it discoloration, wrinkles, rough textured?
Is your skin oily yet still tight-feeling?
If you think diet plays a role it's a good idea to do elimination diets, eating less carbs and sugars made my skin less dull.
Jew pills should only be used as a last resort, there's lots of side effects and you may lose any motivation you had anyways. Look at your diet, are you missing nutrients, vitamin D, B12, that kind of thing? Get blood test, I found out that my iron was low that way and my hair has been thicker since I've been taking iron supplement. Unlike what psychologists and doctors say, a lot of mental problems can be cured by physical means, not therapists. You mention you had a breathing problem, if your brain isn't getting enough oxygen of course you're not feeling that good.