Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Alternate personality pill] It’s women who fall in love through their eyes, and men through personality.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
So there is a saying in typical clown world that “men fall in love through their eyes”, which is absolute dog piss. Sure men can be attracted to a girl for her looks but it’s just lust. For multiple friends I’ve had in the past, none of them said they instantly loved their gf’s through just their looks. It took time to develop those feelings through interacting with her personality.

On the other hand, women can instantly and irriationally I might add, feel in love with good looking men solely based off their looks (eyes/ jaw area).

Clown world always puts things backwards to make men look bad. We unironically care more about personality than foids fo.

Men pick partners who will be good mothers, women pick partners who will pass on good genetics-- notice how one requires character and the other doesn't.

Case closed

Men pick partners who will be good mothers, women pick partners who will pass on good genetics-- notice how one requires character and the other doesn't.

Case closed
Einstein IQ. Simple yet brilliant.

Oh yes. I grow an attachment to dating sims due to my longing for affection because of looks and not because of how the characters treat me how I wish to be treated in person. It's clearly because of looks.

Also clearly how I've been able to talk to a lot of girls online, get them to be nice and sweet to me, laugh at my jokes and liked my company and even when I was being flirty they giggled at it. The problem? They didn't know if I was a guy or a girl and they did not know what I look like. This means they were attracted to my personality and not by my looks. The next big problem? The few times I've shown myself ended up in them never speaking to me again meaning it's fucking looks and not personality.

So anyone that thinks girls are for personality and not looks and guys is for looks and not personality is retarded and not only consuming the bluepill, but inserting 15 inch sized ones into their ass like a suppository.

Case closed
:feelsautistic: high iq.

thats where the dual mating strategy kicks in tho - she will be impregnated by the alpha and let the beta cuck take care of the kids, to make them have a better secure and stable home environment

Case closed

College Basketball Applause GIF by WVU Sports

Looks matter more to women than they do to men, tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back