Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Alternative Options AKA Donating to a Sperm Bank

Dropbox

Dropbox

Hermit Fox
★★★
Increasing sexual inequality set about by the loosening of restrictions on female sexuality has made classic monogamous relationships an increasing impossibility for the average man.

I've filed such a thing as a near impossibility for myself. However, I want to pass on my genetic legacy.

Has anyone explored the viability of donating to a sperm bank? How difficult is it? Can I looksmaxx enough to create an acceptable profile? I'm seriously considering this, the idea of having to raise a kid scares the living shit out of me anyways.

Since, being unattractive, I'll never be able to sow my wild oats in traditional way.

Is this a legally/socially acceptable to spread my genetic legacy without much investment from myself?

I can't, they won't accept donors under 5'10.

I heard something like 5% of applicants are approved for donating.

I have two things going for me;

I'm a new world euromutt aka pasty cumskin
I'm tall.

Technically is possible provided that your sperm quality is high enough and you go in nations with a strong need of donors. Height and facial aesthetics is very important, though.

It's very difficult, in my opinion. That's because you could only gymcel and surgerymaxing without disclosing said procedure is illegal, at least it's what I think.

Legally speaking, you would open yourself to liabilities, even if you do everything legally. You could still end paying for the child. Socially, it's not very rewarding. Third and last, some trannyfag or disease ridden cunt as a parent is a cruelty that can be avoided, just by refusing to donate sperm. :feelstrash:

Women are unlikely to choose incel sperm. Your best bet is surrogacy with a egg donor of high gene quality followed by adoption to a family that's well off, if you're unwilling to raise the child yourself. Surrogacy will cost you $100K.

Seems like a lot of investment for one child.

Depends what route you go - a surprising amount of women want children and get desperate, but can't afford to get sperm from a spermbank or are too low IQ / low energy to do so. That is where you get the craigslist / facebook sperm donation happening, and its quite a big market. There are some incel tier guys who end up being prolific donors, just by doing it for free and being easily accessible.

I would donate if I were white

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back