Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Altrightcels please explain Tarzan

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Tarzan is literally an illiterate savage. Simply because of his Chad genetics other white people admire his ability to survive in the wild like every other nigger in Africa, and give him a chance to become civilized. Also women automatically want to fuck him even though he is an illiterate savage who shits on the mud and wipes with a leaf. Also because he is white is automatically superior to every other human in Africa, and only hangs out with apes not NIGGERS.

That makes no fucking sense. If he was raised by apes, I would think he'd be sexually attracted to apes and rape them. If Tarzan were real he'd be the originator of AIDS and by the time he fucks Jane and visits England, he'd cause an AIDS epidemic. I want to read THAT story. And I think white people would still admire THAT Tarzan, cuz Chad privilege.

Last edited:
Uh it didn’t exist

Tarzan is only like that because hes whirte
If he were BBC or curry hed be dead, niggers and nonwhites are too lazy to survive

Tarzan is only like that because hes whirte
If he were BBC or curry hed be dead, niggers and nonwhites are too lazy to survive
what are you talking about, nonwhites survive in the wild all the time without the help of industrialization

what are you talking about, nonwhites survive in the wild all the time without the help of industrialization
im really hoping he was joking lol its literally the opposite.

Uh it didn’t exist
cope Tarzan is real gigachad. he has impregnated billions of apes and foids across the nine heavens and seven multiverses

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts on Tarzan?

Even the gorillas saved him and raised him because he was JBW chad, if he was an ethnic sub4 subhuman they would have ripped him apart the second they saw him.

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts on Tarzan?
FUCK MAN Tarzan coming into your hood and cucking primates left and right raping ape bitches. Tarzan is literally a story about a white Chad whose superpower is to be more nigger than blacks in Africa, yet white people still love Tarzan.

Last edited:
Tarzan is an ethnic slayer, prolly a curry