Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Altruistic incel = bluepilled

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
Altruism and concern for others may sound good for chads and stacies. anything sounds good for chads and stacies. For incels and even normies, altruism is just a deadly poison.

After I finally realized that everyone wants me dead for the simple reason that it is genetic junk, and once I decided not to kill myself, I realized that altruism makes no sense to an incel.

Knowing that everyone around you, without exception, wants your death, your only concern should be to survive the attacks and somehow destroy your opponents by pitting each other or getting out of their control. any concern for the welfare of others should be ruled out, because their total focus must be solely on your survival.

So if you care about the welfare of others, or the future of the nation, or anything like that, you still don't understand that everyone wants your death only, and you will only be tolerated if absolutely necessary. If you still do not understand this, we have proof that you are bluepilled.

High IQ, my problem is exactly what you're describing. I need to be more selfish.

You're not gonna get to be altruistic anyway.

It's easy for Chad to be generous because he was born with privilege and it makes him feel good. Most Chads don't even comprehend that their privilege was unearned. They delude themselves into thinking they're "good people" who "earned" their good life.