Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Always lie about having a GF in job interviews

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Fuckin do it
Especially foid managers see ugly man with girlfriends as a safe investment since he needs to be a super simp or no bad experiences with people to actually get a gf
İt instantly gives you more chance

pretty sure they will know u are larping

How would having a girlfriend come up at a job interview?

Nobody at the welfare office cares if you have a gf or not. Go NEET!

Curious to hear an answer to this. Ive had 3 interviews in my life and got pretty normal questions and nothing about having or not having a gf

if they ask me some shit like that imma say i fuck donkeys

you'd be surprised by how many stupid things they bring up
human resources :feelstastyman:
I think in the US it's illegal to ask applicants even whether they're married or if they have children, never mind whether they are in relationship.
At least according to this:
and this
Of course they may still ask but as it's illegal for them to act on your answer, you can tell them whatever you want.

Lmao what interviewer would even ask you

you'd be surprised by how many stupid things they bring up

human resources :feelstastyman:
Not necessarily during job interviews but during your first day at your job people ask you questions like that.

Most companies don't hire single men only single women

There is truth that organizations and businesses like to hire men in relationships because they work harder. It's just facts.
However, interviewers are not supposed to ask personal questions of that sort. With that said I do know some interviewers like to skirt around the question and will indirectly ask if you are single or in a relationship through various means.

In regards to relationships I just always tell the truth. Even if I did lie it would do me no favors because I'd have to keep that lie up. Once they see my face they will know i'm single but if they didn't then they would definitely know i'm single by the 5th week when my boss asks me if I have plans over the weekend and I just answer, "Sleep."

Just say my girlfriend thinks I would be a good fit for this job. Sound uber cucked. As an ugly male, this is what is expected. Makes for a good docile wageslave.

I heard wearing a wedding ring helps.
The theory is that a guy with a gf/wife needs the job more than a single male due to responsibilities & financial obligations to hold onto her & is therefore more grounded, reliable & likely to try & keep the job, around foids if you're not ugly it signals value & the women want to fuck you to steal a rival females partner.

Last edited:

It could come up very casually in the pre- or post interview 'friendly' banter. Maybe even more important than the interview itself.

It sucks to be pressured to lie like that.

Why the fuck does having a girlfriend or not matter in a job interview?

Do HR foids even ask this? Or do you slip it in?
'oh I'm glad I made it on time, my girlfriend misplaced my wallet when she was checking the condom was still in it?'

You must be a neet because I've never been asked this. Family status is not something they can really deal with, though the more based employers try and get foids to admit if they're pregnant to avoid time off since holes like to work right before it's born to get paid time off.

Itll be over for you once incels infiltrate all positions of power

I heard wearing a wedding ring helps.
The theory is that a guy with a gf/wife needs the job more than a single male due to responsibilities & financial obligations to hold onto her & is therefore more grounded, reliable & likely to try & keep the job, around foids if you're not ugly it signals value & the women want to fuck you to steal a rival females partner.
It doesn't. Especially if they observations of you for a while. When they sense the larp it's brutal.

That's when i drop the widower pill on them! And...

"I don't want to talk about it."

It's a tough gig.