Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Always remember your inceldom is genetics

58isbad

58isbad

Banned
-
I see many incels here always venting about how foids are this and that

You're not wrong , foids are devils but that's not why you're a subhuman.

But don't you ever forget that your inceldom is causes by your genetics so if there is anything you should be raged about its your genetics, maybe go blow your parents brains out

Stop projecting your inceldom onto foids, they aren't to blame for your subhuman genes as evil as they are.

7a3.jpg

greycel outing himself as an eugenicist

Stop projecting your inceldom onto foids, they aren't to blame for your subhuman genes as evil as they are.
just blame yourself bro, don't blame the kweens for being the useless whores they are :soy:

stfu greycel

Half of our genes do come from a foid though. We know even low tier beckies can score a chad so it stands to reason a lot of the garbage dna incels end up with came from their mothers and not their fathers. Ugly dudes usually don’t reproduce anyway, but ugly foids do

good genes for foids determine meaningless things such as bones or heigt, not high iq and healthy mental state. Toilets would rather breed with Meeks than Tesla, retarded creatures and meme gender
This, op is a :soy: cel cuck

just blame yourself bro, don't blame the kweens for being the useless whores they are :soy:

stfu greycel
This. Complete and utter cuckoldry to just accept something like that as given. If you accept how society treats you, you are unironically braindead and a cuckold who deserves rotting. Furthermore, why should one stop to be hateful? Anger/hatred are not an inherently bad feelings, in fact they are almost cathartic. Why should I restrict my own emotional gratification for a society that doesn't care about me, why should I allow others to dictate what I can say and feel?

good genes for foids determine meaningless things such as bones or heigt, not high iq and healthy mental state. Toilets would rather breed with Meeks than Tesla, retarded creatures and meme gender
This. Eugenics are the last words I would find for the mating choices of females. Red-pilled cuckolds like Molyneux who try to justify female mating choices by saying that they only go for criminals because they are strong and can defend a female and her offspring, forget that people like Chris Watts who annihilated their own families still drown in love letters - where is the evolutionary advantage in fucking a genetic dead-end who ended his own bloodline by his own choice? Not even with their simplified parody of evolutionary psychology they could answer these questions.

Last edited:
greycel outing himself as an eugenicist
good, no more incels in the future.

But don't you ever forget that your inceldom is causes by your genetics so if there is anything you should be raged about its your genetics, maybe go blow your parents brains out

women are shitty even if the blackpill wasn't true, but many people don't want to accept the reality. Genetics are everything.

I'm not subhuman and most people here aren't either.

Current society is the reason I'm incel (feminism, tinder, social welfare) and they largely involve women but also feminist men(commonly called cucks). If I was born 50 years ago I wouldn't be incel.

Okay sure.

Then foids shouldn't project their "feminism" and "female oppression" to us. We aren't to blame for them not being able to stand up for themselves and not dressing like complete utter whores in public.

Maybe if they thought for themselves instead of getting a fucking hive mentality and thinking "muh I fuck Chads only", then maybe men would start to actually respect foids...for once.

But that's not the real world.

If it truly is our genetics, then no chinklet would have found someone to breed with, because they are the worst, by FAR, when it comes to who looks the most Chad.

:soy: :soy: :soy:
A lot of our looksmatches are chad chasing whores, they are to blame for that.

Foids select on stoneage traits which aren’t relevant in today’s high-tech society. They are dysgenic by nature.

Shut up cuck, women should have different criteria of choosing partners, it's not our fault, it's THEIRS.

Never forgot

Its not just our genetics its the entire system itself. Genetic trash women will always reproduce and create the next generation of disposable incel men. The cycle of life is kinda fucked up.

It’s our looks combined with female biology and western culture. Women can be controlled like cattle if men force them to obey, and they never resist on their own. We had them prude and traditional for hundreds of years. New age culture is what caused this.

Anyone who takes op seriously without looking at his post history is a retard.

He's here to stir the pot. Stop taking the bait

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

There is nothing worth to remember being an incel, stop this shit.