Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Always wash your hands or take a shower after touching a foid

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I know it's unlikely we touch foids on a daily basis but if by any chance you work and study close to them or shake hands with them, wash your hands immediately and if possible take a shower. Women are the most unclean creatures on the planet because they know they can get away with being dirty since their armies of simps don't mind. Think about how many times the average girl has given Chad a handjob next time you shake hands with them. Think about how many cocks she's sucked next time you speak to them. More importantly, women are responsible for spreading the coronavirus all over the world cause they're constantly fucking and kissing multiple infected chads.

Don’t have to worry about this because I don’t leave my house

truly disgusting

I know it's unlikely we touch foids on a daily basis but if by any chance you work and study close to them or shake hands with them, wash your hands immediately and if possible take a shower. Women are the most unclean creatures on the planet because they know they can get away with being dirty since their armies of simps don't mind. Think about how many times the average girl has given Chad a handjob next time you shake hands with them. Think about how many cocks she's sucked next time you speak to them. More importantly, women are responsible for spreading the coronavirus all over the world cause they're constantly fucking and kissing multiple infected chads.
This implies I go within 10 feet of one

I will keep it in mind

Didnt read lol

I never touch a foid

Indeed, I don't like having to shake hands with them. I can always feel the thousands of cocks they have jerked off. You have to realize that those whores are somebody's daughter and they kiss their fathers with the same mouth they used to swallow cum. Absolutely disgusting.

Based. Men are more hygienic than women

Touching holes is like coming in contact with the sperm cells of thousands of Chads and dogs who she has jerked off. Disgusting

Do not touch foids, they spread diseases.

Why, who has touched a woman here?

I have to shake hands with foids for work or i did before covid. And be near them talking. It's like walking through a sewer.

WAIT DOES THIS MEANS OP GETS TO TOUCH WOMEN? WTF :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Chads me.

Joking aside, I never get close to foids. But they are disgusting. They did a study on foids purses years ago and found untold numbers of bacteria residing there in

WOMEN’S HANDBAGS CONTAMINATED WITH MORE BACTERIA THAN AVERAGE TOILET, TEST FINDS

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...emote-control-good-housekeeping-a7937611.html