Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal AM has a Female judge

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
lol of course

Tbf, this dude isn't mentally sane, he shouldn't go to jail.
Dude was casually using terms like Chads, Stacies, and normies to the investigator irl.

So does Nikolas Cruz, his judge is Elizabeth Scherer, who only got her job because her dad was a donor to Gov. Rick Scott.

Anne Molloy isn't actually that bad though, she has a history of some pretty based rulings.

Last edited:
So does Nikolas Cruz, his judge is Elizabeth Scherer, who only got her job because her dad was a donor to Gov. Rick Scott.

Anne Molloy isn't actually that bad though, she has a history of some pretty based rulings.
Women can't be based

Examples? Do you think she can guarantee AM an impartial trial?

Examples? Do you think she can guarantee AM an impartial trial?
In 2012, she struck down a Canadian law which punished gun possession by a minimum of three years, holding that a three-year sentence in a particular case was "cruel and unusual".

In 2017, she acquitted three men who were accused of sexually assaulting a colleague after noting "inconsistencies" in the foid's story, saying that "believe the victim" has no place in court.

Women can't be based
True.

Dude was casually using terms like Chads, Stacies, and normies to the investigator irl.
tbh i use them irl too without noticing it

Also pretty brutal that alek has to be judged by a femoid

I guess AM will get AM'd

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 18, Bluepillers: 52)

Wish nothing but a painful death to all you cucks

he needs to be a martyr

I know this is old but how is him using these terms irl makes him mentally insane

I know this is old but how is him using these terms irl makes him mentally insane
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

A normal person would hide their power level.