Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I a pathetic picky volcel or does the average Tinder foid looks much worse now?

childhoodmemories

childhoodmemories

Obesecel dickcel wristcel neckbeardcel mentalcel
★★★★★
Every time I travel anywhere far and have some free time in a new location, I launch Tinder and go through pic of local foids. I already gave up on getting any matches (I think I've been liked by 3 foids in several years and all of them were bots), but here's what surprises me - I genuinely swipe left on legit ugly foids. In some areas it basically means swiping left on 7 or 8 out of 10 foids.

So call me whatever fakecel/volcel you want, but my experience is that I see mostly:

- morbidly obese, absolutely disgusting landwhales (I am fat myself, but in some cases it looks like their BMI is probably waaaaay higher than mine)
- foids with 30%+ of their bodies covered with tattoos and piercings (may as well be extremely fat, skinny/flat or otherwise ugly too)
- foids that look a decade older than their stated age. This blows my mind entirely - a foid says she's 32, but she looks like she's older than 40-45, probably close to 50 by pure visual perception
- (special, lots of them) white foids with pics of their black kids in the background - instant nope

All in all, out of 10 random foids I may see 1, maybe 2 that look okay. No darn surprise they would instantly get dozens of messages from chads.

1) am I insane and way too picky even for a normie tier person, let alone for an incel or
2) do foids on average look way worse than expected or
3) is it some kind of location bias or
4) (traditional bluepill explanation) is Tinder crowd NOT an appropriate sample of the population in general and Tinder attracts certain type of crowd more than other types?

Thoughts?

Women’s looks will go down with time because of the easy accessibility of males.

why look good when u can fuck some guy into you even though you’re 5000lbs? Not to mention the increased chemical outputs in birth control and all the pills women take for “safe sex” and the etc.

Good thing I never downloaded tinder. Doubt I'll find a religious Jewish woman on there anyways.

They would give up isr(PALESTINE)ael to be with a 190cm guy like you.
I'm not 190cm (more like 185), and I'm a truecel in terms of looks. They are chad only, but will accept beta bucking from normies.

Good thing I never downloaded tinder. Doubt I'll find a religious Jewish woman on there anyways.

Don't religious jews arrange their marriages pretty much 99% of the time? They live in their own little circles in London and have their own communities. I was inside a Jewish house once when I was working part time as a house care taker. Their fucking houses mogged the fuck out of every fucking house I ever had combined times a milion. Niggas had a fucking jacuzzi in the basement and a fucking massive fucking flat TV when flat TV weren't common. They had a whole fucking basement full of wine too. It enraged me very much that I had to be a cuck to this jewish faggots. It was very fucking ragefuel ngl. I was watching anime on their massive screen.

Ever since that day I truly understand that the rich and poor just cannot comprehend one another. The richfags live in a completely different world. I truly despise rich fags with passion even if I know I shouldn't. This fucking rich jewish kids will have their life sorted for them because they were born to a good family while I was born in a poor family I will suffer. It's not fucking fair.

You are right, call me a volcel ALL you want, but women on average are UGLY AF.

No wonder why the few decent ones are Full of chads in their DMs, same reason why stacies only fuck with celebrities or EXTREMELY good looking guys.

It's extremely obvious that tinder attracts a different type of foid. But that doesn't mean much, since foids in real life are also picky. Tinder foids demand chads, while real life foids will accept chadlites if they are neurotypical.

Women’s looks will go down with time because of the easy accessibility of males.

why look good when u can fuck some guy into you even though you’re 5000lbs? Not to mention the increased chemical outputs in birth control and all the pills women take for “safe sex” and the etc.
This
Don't religious jews arrange their marriages pretty much 99% of the time? They live in their own little circles in London and have their own communities. I was inside a Jewish house once when I was working part time as a house care taker. Their fucking houses mogged the fuck out of every fucking house I ever had combined times a milion. Niggas had a fucking jacuzzi in the basement and a fucking massive fucking flat TV when flat TV weren't common. They had a whole fucking basement full of wine too. It enraged me very much that I had to be a cuck to this jewish faggots. It was very fucking ragefuel ngl. I was watching anime on their massive screen.

Ever since that day I truly understand that the rich and poor just cannot comprehend one another. The richfags live in a completely different world. I truly despise rich fags with passion even if I know I shouldn't. This fucking rich jewish kids will have their life sorted for them because they were born to a good family while I was born in a poor family I will suffer. It's not fucking fair.
Same i hate richfags more than Chads. They have all the fucking copes in the world.

If you install tinder then you're a fakecel.

They only put effort in for chad.

And with all the makeup, heavy partying and p&ding it ages them much quicker than past gens.

Still mogs everyone here (minus larpers) for having value even at their worst though.

^

- morbidly obese, absolutely disgusting landwhales (I am fat myself, but in some cases it looks like their BMI is probably waaaaay higher than mine)
- foids with 30%+ of their bodies covered with tattoos and piercings (may as well be extremely fat, skinny/flat or otherwise ugly too)
- foids that look a decade older than their stated age. This blows my mind entirely - a foid says she's 32, but she looks like she's older than 40-45, probably close to 50 by pure visual perception
- (special, lots of them) white foids with pics of their black kids in the background - instant nope

You're absolutely right, it's not just you seeing this type of stuff. When I tried using it in my area, I'd guess it was like 40% single moms, 50% overweight, 60+% with moderate to excessive tattoos, and 80% zero effort/bot/scam/lowIQ profiles - obviously with lots of overlap. And these profiles were all 18-24! I also saw a lot of legitimately disabled girls like in wheelchairs, with crutches, deaf, or physically messed up in some other way on that app. The sad part is that deep down, I know that they probably still get matches from healthy guys that are completely out of their league but totally desperate.

At the end of the day, Tinder is one of those apps that you install out of curiousity, swipe on it for a few minutes, realize that it's garbage and full of garbage people, then uninstall it and never install it again.

I think it's location bias. Most Dutch foids shown to me on Tinder were actually quite attractive. On Tinder I would say 75-25 ratio attractive to disgusting landwhale. For Badoo it's probably the opposite. I've had like 20-25 matches now in total on both apps in 4-5 months time or so? From memory I think almost all but two or three were landwhale slobs, so don't even bother with dating apps tbh...