Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am i a volcel?

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
I never tried approaching. Its just too hard for me to approach and i dont have anyone worth tbh. Does that makes me a volcel?
I dont think im a volcel tbh bec. you need to be a chad to call tourself a volcel.
If you dont get approached by foids, youre an incel.
That is just my opinion tbh, what are you thinkimg about this?
For example, my mum approached to my dad. Bec. he is a tall chad.

You're low IQ

You don’t approach women unless they give off signs of interest. You have never approached because you have never been given the Green light to approach. If you have been given green light via signals but choose to ignore it, then you’re vocal.

With autism is incredible hard to me to read social cues or take note of these signs, but I feel that I have never had any green light signs to approach. No interest shown whatsoever at least from my perspective which could be skewed due to autism. But I do understand the concepts of there being particular cues of interest That a man is supposed to act on.

That whole approaching the completely uninterested and aloof girl who has 0 interest in you and winning her over is PUA fantasy land boomer shit, women select you, you don’t select them

Last edited:
If you dont get approached by foids, youre an incel.

wrong. Yes, it's true that there are women out there who'll approach men if they like them but this isn't a rule. Only a minority of women act like this. If you haven't asked anyone out, then you don't know your true potential. Try do an experiment, ask a girl out. No autistic shit though. Just ask if she wants to go to the mall or have ice cream with you. Just that. If the bitch comes with all sorts of ridiculous excuses, then you belong here.

I very rarely approach tbh. I just try to talk to foids instead of asking them out. But then ofc just talking to them doesn’t work either.

It's good you haven't approached any foid, cold approaching never works unless you're Chad, I can say this from personal experience.

You don’t approach women unless they give off signs of interest. You have never approached because you have never been given the Green light to approach.
So true. So fucking true.

It's good you haven't approached any foid, cold approaching never works unless you're Chad, I can say this from personal experience.
I dont think a chad needs to approach tbh.

only approach if females give you IOI's.

If you aren't actively trying, you are volcel

I never tried approaching.
F0EFBB26 19D3 49DA B389 20CDE8BAC00B

Seriously though it’s a complicated situation. If several people in unrelated situations people have obviously rejected and belittled you due to your looks then you’re more likely than not an incel. In that case approaching is just an exercise in futility. However for the most part guys approach girls (not cold approach though because that’s reserved for those on top of the looks hierarchy) not the other way around. Only Chads, Chadlites, and occasionally high tier normies get approached. Everyone else has to work for it

If you get rejected by one woman you will get rejected by all women. All women are the same.

i've never approached either and never will.

If you aren't actively trying, you are volcel
Rejection probably doesn’t help him at all like people say it helps others. Ya didn’t learn anything from rejections that helped ya.

You might be mentalcel, but if you're not, volcel.

I dont wanna be rude to you man but
how the fuck are we supposed to know
You say you have not even tried it yourself
Its not just straight asking somebody, its also the vibes you get etc.

Rejection probably doesn’t help him at all like people say it helps others. Ya didn’t learn anything from rejections that helped ya.
Rejection just makes me drink at this point.
But I still do it.
I guess it's like lottery

No man. If you don't get approached by foids, it's over.

If you aren't Chad you have to approach a foid. I feel like it would be harder if a foid attempted to initiate.

Jfl, approaching is a meme. If a female wants you, she'll let you know by approaching herself. This is a privilege only reserved for Chad though. If you have to approach, she's already settling in her eyes.

Females make it extremely clear when they want you, even autists would know.

Every girl I have talked to thought I was too ugly for her so there is no point

Most wymen still expect the guy to approach, it's one of the things feminism hasn't removed from the patriarchy yet.

Yeah you really are low IQ

Approaching is a feminist idea. You should buy a girl.

Absolutely volcel, you can at least try online.

wrong. Yes, it's true that there are women out there who'll approach men if they like them but this isn't a rule. Only a minority of women act like this. If you haven't asked anyone out, then you don't know your true potential. Try do an experiment, ask a girl out. No autistic shit though. Just ask if she wants to go to the mall or have ice cream with you. Just that. If the bitch comes with all sorts of ridiculous excuses, then you belong here.

Where do I find Waman?

You don’t approach women unless they give off signs of interest. You have never approached because you have never been given the Green light to approach. If you have been given green light via signals but choose to ignore it, then you’re vocal.

With autism is incredible hard to me to read social cues or take note of these signs, but I feel that I have never had any green light signs to approach. No interest shown whatsoever at least from my perspective which could be skewed due to autism. But I do understand the concepts of there being particular cues of interest That a man is supposed to act on.

That whole approaching the completely uninterested and aloof girl who has 0 interest in you and winning her over is PUA fantasy land boomer shit, women select you, you don’t select them
high IQ

the easiest way to test for volceldom is to install Tinder

The only true way to find out if you are a volcel (the lowest of the inferior life forms, fucking pussy) is to looksmaxx first, practice social interactions and then try approaching girls. You don't really need IOIs to approach. IOIs are icing on the cake, they are ez mode. Every single day I see literal subhumans with gfs, and not landwhales either. Don't get too caught up with the memes spewed on this forum "HURR DURR CHAD DON'T NEED TO APPROACH, IF U GOTTA APPROACH IT'S OVER!!!11!!". Wake the fuck up. You are not chad. 90% of guys aren't chads. If you are below 5'7, not looksmaxxed, then yeah its fucking hard no doubt. So level up for a year and give it a shot. You never know. Calling yourself a real incel is not something that you should do if you haven't tried everything in your power.

You mean non-verbal IOIs?

I dont wanna be rude to you man but
how the fuck are we supposed to know
You say you have not even tried it yourself
Its not just straight asking somebody, its also the vibes you get etc.
I never get any "vibes". Im not around females but im mostly ignored.

You're not a volcel btp. Your NTness is too severe for a gf anyway and your face is like 3/10 with a bad frame and hands and stuff. You also can't dominate them, assuming you managed to get that far, and it's not like you will because you spend most of the time on Euro Truck Simulator 2. You're more incel than 60%+ of the site at least.

Approaching as a subhuman is ridiculous. I don't do that , I only do that a few times through my life and always with bad results.

@Blacktarpill just try online like others are suggesting, I've only approached a few times irl(I have issues in this regard) and yet I was able to message hundreds of foids on different sites, got nowhere tbh.

This. If you don’t approach women, you’re not going to be making yourself known to them.

Have females ever called you ugly before?

Make a tinder. If you get matches try talking to them and get their #. If you're not ugly you can say anything and it will be easy to get e.g. ching chong chang do you wanna bang. If you can't get their # then you're ugly and the reason why you don't approach is because you already know it's over.

I'm now a volcel and I'm proud of it