Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I an incel?

kekTV

kekTV

Greycel
Hey, so I would consider myself an incel. Mostly because I hate women.
I agree with many of you, but you guys want women and are involuntarly virgins. I do not want women and am not involuntraly a virgin.

But I have had the opportunity to GF one of my 2 possibilities, but I did not want too even if she was atleast a 5/10.
And the other girl is a 7/10, but I hate women so I have not done anything.

I "hate" allmost all women except my family and some exceptions.

What am I?

kekTV said:
Hey, so I would consider myself an incel. Mostly because I hate women.
I agree with many of you, but you guys want women and are involuntarly virgins. I do not want women and am not involuntraly a virgin.

But I have had the opportunity to GF one of my 2 possibilities, but I did not want too even if she was atleast a 5/10.

I "hate" allmost all women except my family and some exceptions.

What am I?

A fakecel that needs to leave.

Lol at redditfags overrating sluts.
Bet you anything they're both sub-5 PSL.

Volcel. Voluntarily celibate.

Didn't even read. If you have to ask if you're incel, you're not incel. So leave this place.

Are you not sexually attracted to women? Also if you had a chance but didn't do anything then you are volcel.

I will stay here I like the incel community, but ok the first girl I would honestly put at 3.5/10 even if she was sough after.
And the second one maybe actually 7/10, she wrote to me on snapchat yesterday but just ignore the noobs.
But I wanna try have a girlfriend because of the nice storys I heard and that a womans touch is killer, however I dislike them still.

IM AMBIVALENT

I am sexually attracted to women, like 9's/10's. But all of them are fucking sluts & pieces of shits.
so I'd rather heil Hitler and stay with you guys here.

Sounds like a volcel to me.

Minjaze said:
Sounds like a volcel to me.

This.

Maybe explore the possibility that you are gay/bi.

IM AMBIVALENT

Understood. This is an incel.

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184709562Thursday, March 03, 2016 6:30 PM CST
Why does his life-style concern you? If nothing malicious is occurring with your knowledge, it is useless to make assumptions about this person.
more_horiz
AluminumX
Png

#184709612Thursday, March 03, 2016 6:31 PM CST
the mental disorder or autism

Why was it bumped kek

Why was it bumped kek

Incel Criteria. He is incel since holes refuse to sleep with him.

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153258496Sunday, January 04, 2015 1:10 PM CST
"Bullying" is entirely capable of affecting an individual for many years afterwards as the individual themselves will recall the events eventually.The degree of psychological damage depends on the kind of bullying and how the individual perceives the situation; Recurrent bullying will eventually alter the psychological state of the targeted individual, regardless of the extremity due to the simple fact that the person is consistently enduring psychologically harmful reminders of how the individual(s) bullying them perceive the person, the degree of psychological effect increases once you consider the individual's actual perception of the bully and the social circumstances toppled with the duration of time the individual is bullied.Many individuals who suffer a sufficient quantity of bullying during childhood often develop psychologically instability as the "Painful" memories eventually begin to dominate their perception of other humans with effects ranging from vendettas against socially-adapt and "Accepted" humans in general and development of narcissistic personality traits(Nearly always the eventual result of an inferiority-complex), to a significant degree of self-perceived inferiority that can result in the inability to psychologically connect with adjacent individuals due to fear of disapproval stemming from irrational thoughts and trigger the development of usually lifelong disorders such as "Depression".
violetrock1
Png

#153258624Sunday, January 04, 2015 1:12 PM CST
[ Content Deleted ]

TotallyNotAnOTer
Png

#183519816Saturday, February 13, 2016 12:38 PM CST
EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MATH BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183520004Saturday, February 13, 2016 12:41 PM CST
"EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MATH BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH"I can guarantee you that the "control" gained by being proficient in base-two manipulation will cause your mouth to salivate.This is not necessarily "advanced" mathematics. It is merely just theoretical manipulation of a machine.
BurnOfFlames
Png

#183520573Saturday, February 13, 2016 12:49 PM CST
I remember this now...I had learnt it from a computer textbook

Incel Criteria. He is incel since holes refuse to sleep with him.
I have had the opportunity to GF one of my 2 possibilities, but I did not want too even if she was atleast a 5/10.
He's more of a volcel tbh
Anyway this GrAY hasn't logged in for nearly 6 years he probably has a wife now kek

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back