Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Am I fakecel or is she being nice?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Long story short, chit chatting with 40yo roastie at work. She playfully complains about her marriage “sometimes it’s great sometimes it seems we been married a hundred years tee hee”. Th to me “see what you have to look forward to”

Obviously she understands I’m unmarried due to my looks and she was just being nice. I’m only few years younger than her too, not like I’m 20 year old guy.

Shes 40 and using you for attention, dead srs, most guys dont care about women in their late 30s and 40s

When I go shopping the number of older women who are nice to me and ask me to get them stuff off the top shelf because they cant reach it is insane

You're coping

Most likely just being nice

youre autistic for even remembering this piece of small talk

chudur-budurmaxx and fuck an over the hill roastie

Tenor 10

Just commit adultery with married woman theory.

Long story short, chit chatting with 40yo roastie at work. She playfully complains about her marriage “sometimes it’s great sometimes it seems we been married a hundred years tee hee”. Th to me “see what you have to look forward to”

Obviously she understands I’m unmarried due to my looks and she was just being nice. I’m only few years younger than her too, not like I’m 20 year old guy.
You have almost 10k posts on this forum and you're talkling to a 40yo roastie, I am sure u aren't a fakecel

Mogs me at talking to other people

Probably true but it just happened today and I don’t talk with too many people.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back