Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am I insane or are zoomers getting taller?

• Thread starter ThePlagueDoctor
  • Start date
ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
A few months ago in a high school gym class, all the students had to line up to pick a specific course.

Now, I’m a senior in a class with juniors, but when the junior boys lined up 80% of them were taller than me by at least 3-4 inches (the ones who were taller were all around 6 ft or higher).

It’s so odd to me that just a year ago I towered over most of them, what the actual fuck?

Last edited:
Yes man, average high school zoomer in my country is reaching above 5'9 rn, getting towered over by 15 year old kids. If my gook nation can see such growth in average height (old farts are like 5'5 and people who are in their mid 20s even are about 5'7, 5'8 at most) I don't see why western zoomers aren't being 5'11 or even taller on average nowadays.

evolution or some shit
maybe drinking lots of milk

short men don't have sex and reproduce, so the averages go up

But short women do, and with genetic recombination averages shouldn’t change by 3 whole inches.
yes, short women do, but the short men don't, that's how hypergamy works.

You also have to remember that a lot of the average men who are "reproducing" are getting cucked by tall dudes, so plenty of kids with average height dads ACTUALLY have tall dads.

Yeah, the average is like 6'4.

Yes they are, even the girls are becoming taller than me

yes, short women do, but the short men don't, that's how hypergamy works.

You also have to remember that a lot of the average men who are "reproducing" are getting cucked by tall dudes, so plenty of kids with average height dads ACTUALLY have tall dads.
You didnt read what I said

Short women reproduce but genetic recombination is still a factor. So if a 5’1 foid fucks some 6’3 chad and pops out a baby, that baby could still have a decent chance of being 5 ft tall because of genetic recombination, therefore the average shouldn’t change so drastically. I could understand a slow increase in height but this is too much.

You didnt read what I said

Short women reproduce but genetic recombination is still a factor. So if a 5’1 foid fucks some 6’3 chad and pops out a baby, that baby could still have a decent chance of being 5 ft tall because of genetic recombination, therefore the average shouldn’t change so drastically. I could understand a slow increase in height but this is too much.
if the baby turns out to be short the mom just kills it tbh. Women hate manlets even when its their children

Yes man, average high school zoomer in my country is reaching above 5'9 rn, getting towered over by 15 year old kids. If my gook nation can see such growth in average height (old farts are like 5'5 and people who are in their mid 20s even are about 5'7, 5'8 at most) I don't see why western zoomers aren't being 5'11 or even taller on average nowadays.

Late 19th century average height was 5 ft 5. Soon it'll be well over 6 foot when all the boomers die off as short men don't get laid now.

Boomers could usually still get laid/married if they were short so it's not as noticeable with millenials as it will be with zoomers and more so the next generation as short men are now out the gene pool.

Millenial and Zoomer women are eugenicists which will sent the average height soaring in the next 30 years.

Last edited:
if the baby turns out to be short the mom just kills it tbh. Women hate manlets even when its their children
lol she won’t know until the baby grows up. Thats a very late term abortion

lol she won’t know until the baby grows up. Thats a very late term abortion
it was a joke lol

why do you think zoomers are getting taller then? Milk?

it was a joke lol

why do you think zoomers are getting taller then? Milk?
Ya I was joking too

Honestly no fucking idea. People here are saying “(((they))) are putting estrogen in the water” but that makes 0 sense and would cause the average height to decrease. At this point I genuinely have no clue.

They are start to moggs me af

Damn I was lucky to survive my mom. Shit man. Brutal stuff.

Ur not wrong, zoomers are taller. Better nutrition I guess

A few months ago in a high school gym class, all the students had to line up to pick a specific course.

Now, I’m a senior in a class with juniors, but when the junior boys lined up 80% of them were taller than me by at least 3-4 inches (the ones who were taller were all around 6 ft or higher).

It’s so odd to me that just a year ago I towered over most of them, what the actual fuck?

my seven year younger sister heightmogs me :feelsrope:

Absolutely. At any university campus the majority of males will be 6'.

They maybe getting taller but I expect average T levels have taken another drastic dip.

Yeah most people in my highschool are taller than me :feelsrope:

They’re taller but also more soyed

not me but everyone else sure is it feels like

Clearly the only reasonable course of action is to blow up your school with napalm.

short men don't have sex and reproduce, so the averages go up

That or they get cucked beyond belief.

Reed warbler cuckoo

Absolutely. At any university campus the majority of males will be 6'.
I've been through my local college a lot, and at 5'7 I can still mogged several men, and the tall ones aren't overly tall. the locationpill is a real thing.

They maybe getting taller but I expect average T levels have taken another drastic dip.
They’re taller but also more soyed
Why do you say that? Low T would cause avg height to decrease.
Testosterone or nutrition doesn't affect how tall a person can be, this is only decided by genetics and growth hormones.
Also short men are just breeded out of existence, or rope in their 20's. That's why you don't see them.

I've been through my local college a lot, and at 5'7 I can still mogged several men, and the tall ones aren't overly tall. the locationpill is a real thing.
are you a USA cel?