Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am i living on a different world ?

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
I actually left my house for once and what i saw was the exact opposite off some of what was happening here i saw a 2 chad's with women and 6 tall but fat white men getting all the women the JB type's which i'm not into but if you are that's up to you but i saw them with the chad's the older women that looked into 20's were with those schlubby bastard's tall but fat as fuck and physically not that handsome just go outside theory is so legit what if incel is some elaborate cope to cover up for something else worse in your life maybe that's mine cause before my dad died i had no interest in women as soon as he died i needed something to fill the void women seem to the thing but i'm not saying this is the case for everyone some people truly are ugly as hell i'm sorry to say that i'm not a normie though i got 0 friend's black pilled as fuck and whenever i look at people all i see is bone's

Everyone here is living in a different world than the normalfag's world.

Going outside is going to another dimension.
True.

Hah, their world is also relatively " different" to yours.

What we do is that we unite our " different" worlds in order to create meta world that compets with worlds of normies in order to expand our power and influence.

What we do is that we unite our " different" worlds in order to create meta world that compets with worlds of normies in order to expand our power and influence.
This sounds good but it sounds like idealistic bullshit, how will we be able to accomplish this? Also the normalfags actively hate us, how are we going to "unite"?

Weird, i also sometimes see some weird stuff but they are probably betacuckbuxmaxxers with fake thots tbh.

This sounds good but it sounds like idealistic bullshit, how will we be able to accomplish this? Also the normalfags actively hate us, how are we going to "unite"?
Arent we accomplishing it right now by sharing our experiance with each other? We just need more safier space in order to succed because our common enemies want to dissiminate us , and tney dont think that we are idealistic...

Arent we accomplishing it right now by sharing our experiance with each other? We just need more safier space in order to succed because our common enemies want to dissiminate us , and tney dont think that we are idealistic...
Yeah we're accomplishing this but at a very slow pace. Also why did you bring up the topic of "safe spaces"? That sounds like something a leftist feminist needs, not people like us who have already experienced the real world.

Yeah we're accomplishing this but at a very slow pace. Also why did you bring up the topic of "safe spaces"? That sounds like something a leftist feminist needs, not people like us who have already experienced the real world.
I speak nothing but English
I dont speak "leftist"

I speak nothing but English
I dont speak "leftist"
I know, its just when you brought up a "safier space" for us to have it just reminded me of those shitty "safe spaces" leftist LGBTQ+ faggots have.

Weird, i also sometimes see some weird stuff but they are probably betacuckbuxmaxxers with fake thots tbh.

Their's so many theories i don't even know what is true and isn't anymore

i never go outside