Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I low IQ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
I'm taking physics with calculus 1 and I can't seem to wrap my head around some of the concepts. It's fucking making me feel low IQ like I don't belong in this level.

Fuck OFF

Physically Calculate a dick!

Schoolboy bragging faggot!

Low IQ

Eat a dick

Depends are you actually putting effort into studying and still failing to grasp the concept or trying to get by with the bare minimum work.

Depends are you actually putting effort into studying and still failing to grasp the concept or trying to get by with the bare minimum work.

i've been studying for hours every day

i've been studying for hours every day
I'm not sure what topics you cover but in general physics is one of the hardest subjects so I wouldn't feel too bad. I assume you are still in highschool?
I'm STEMmaxxing at uni but I remember in my last 2 years of school I had trouble with physics, although I was being lazy with my studies tbh.

I'm not sure what topics you cover but in general physics is one of the hardest subjects so I wouldn't feel too bad. I assume you are still in highschool?
I'm STEMmaxxing at uni but I remember in my last 2 years of school I had trouble with physics, although I was being lazy with my studies tbh.

I'm in college. I'm stemaxxing too.

you dont sound low iq now fuck off faggot

I'm taking physics with calculus 1 and I can't seem to wrap my head around some of the concepts. It's fucking making me feel low IQ like I don't belong in this level.
Most incels are low iq but have a slightly better imagination than normies

If you have to try , it's over

Mogs me in IQ

probably, unfortunatly.

Most incels are low iq but have a slightly better imagination than normies

Where do get this from? My imagination is shit.

Calculus 1 is not hard. It’s just very Grindy. Do 15 problems of each concept daily for few weeks and u will be good at it

Imagine failing calc 1.

Calculus 1 is not hard. It’s just very Grindy. Do 15 problems of each concept daily for few weeks and u will be good at it

It's not calculus its physics WITH calculus 1

i failed algebra 1

no just a greycel :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

It's not calculus its physics WITH calculus 1

That's easier, nigga. With physics you at least have context to all of the differentiating and integrating.

Take an IQ test to find out.