Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I normie tier (or rather, was) if girls took pity on me?

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
So yeah, I remember an interaction with a girl from back in HS and she was asking about my hobbies, I told her I do promenades. Then she asked whether I did them alone and I answered "No, with my parents" and I got a look of pity.

Another interaction was when a girl told me if I exercised sarcastically (I've always been stocky). I was and still am autismus maximus, so I told her I didn't in a deadpan voice. Then she told me I was skinny jfl.

And finally, I don't remember the context but a girl complimented me on my butt. I was kinda sus since as I said before, I never exercised, but I took the compliment anyway. Now I just think that I'm so subhuman that she couldn't complement me on my shoulders or my eyes, no, she had to go to the shit maker to not seem rude. Brutally over.

Wishful thinking

What's your height and face like?

So yeah, I remember an interaction with a girl from back in HS and she was asking about my hobbies, I told her I do promenades. Then she asked whether I did them alone and I answered "No, with my parents" and I got a look of pity.
Not sure how this would make you normie tier. You're probably not since you post on this forum, not to mention having 87 days logged

I'd probably do the same thing if someone told me they go on long walks on the beach with their parents tbh
Another interaction was when a girl told me if I exercised sarcastically (I've always been stocky). I was and still am autismus maximus, so I told her I didn't in a deadpan voice. Then she told me I was skinny jfl.
Maby there's a slight chance that she was flirting with you? Nah, I doubt it, her comment was most likely related to your stocky body type. Manlet trait tbh. You most likely did react in the wrong way but I would've had the same reply. I have no idea why she called you skinny afterwards though

Mogs me at having a decent interaction with a foid
And finally, I don't remember the context but a girl complimented me on my butt. I was kinda sus since as I said before, I never exercised, but I took the compliment anyway.
:chad: :banhammer:
Now I just think that I'm so subhuman that she couldn't complement me on my shoulders or my eyes, no, she had to go to the shit maker to not seem rude. Brutally over.
Those compliments are reserved for Chadriguez only