Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Am I really that ugly? (School story)

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Earlier this week in class we had to do this thing in class where you and person next to you had to go through book together and take notes on each page n stuff.

We got to this page where there was pictures of cartoony fish all over da page.

She giggled. Dunno y, I just ignored and wasn't rlly looking at her so maybe she was whispering to friend at another table or somethn.

Then a couple seconds later this guy to the other side of me said 'look it's you' and pointed at the fish

Do I really look that much like a fish that the girl just giggled at the sight of the fish cuz that's the first thing people think of me when they see my face? I rlly look that fucking much like a fish?

how tf would we know? pm me a selfie if you want a legitimate answer

Bro, you're ugly. I've read your stories and descriptions, you're ugly

Bro, you're ugly. I've read your stories and descriptions, you're ugly
I'm a 2/10 truecel. I'm lucky I'm 5'8. If I had this ugly face aswell as being shortcel I would've probs killed myself by now 100%

I swear ppl always compare to me to fish especially the fish from like the shark tales will Smith movie or whatever if ur compared to a fish jokingly then it wasn’t a joke and it was mocking u and letting u know u are incel forever

What's psoriasis arthritis?
It’s an autoimmune disease where my immune system will attack my skin, making it inflamed, itchy, and scaly. Because my immune system is retarded it also attacks my joints, which is what arthritis is.

I have it on my face, ears, chest, dick, scalp, elbows, feet, it’s over.

If you want to see what it looks like and you want to be grossed out, look up plaque psoriasis on google images.

I swear ppl always compare to me to fish especially the fish from like the shark tales will Smith movie or whatever if ur compared to a fish jokingly then it wasn’t a joke and it was mocking u and letting u know u are incel forever
I have wide spaced bug eyes and fat forward potruding lips so that's probs what makes me look like a fish. Those aren't even the only things fucked up about my face aswell. Bruh why couldn't I be born average or just a bit below average instead of this wtf
It’s an autoimmune disease where my immune system will attack my skin, making it inflamed, itchy, and scaly. Because my immune system is retarded it also attacks my joints, which is what arthritis is.

If you want to see what it looks like and you want to be grossed out, look up plaque psoriasis on google images.
Is that why u b inkel or would u b intel without that anyway

I'm a 2/10 truecel. I'm lucky I'm 5'8. If I had this ugly face aswell as being shortcel I would've probs killed myself by now 100%

5'8 is basically shortcel. what country you in and whats average height?

Should have said to her " Well atleast it doesn't smells like fish when I remove my pants "

over if ur getting compared to a fish

Should have said to her " Well atleast it doesn't smells like fish when I remove my pants "
The guy that I called a fish I beat up at the end of the day I made a thread about it. Cuz he kept making fun of me throughout that lesson.

The guy that I called a fish I beat up at the end of the day I made a thread about it. Cuz he kept making fun of me throughout that lesson.
BASED

Did the foid see him get beaten?

It
I have wide spaced bug eyes and fat forward potruding lips so that's probs what makes me look like a fish. Those aren't even the only things fucked up about my face aswell. Bruh why couldn't I be born average or just a bit below average instead of this wtf

Is that why u b inkel or would u b intel without that anyway
it is so over

5'8 is basically shortcel. what country you in and whats average height?
Nvm wtf I'm 5'7 not 5'8. And the average where I live is 5'9 for males
BASED

Did the foid see him get beaten?
Dunno but after I got out that lesson when we b bout to walk down some stairs I push him so he falls down and he got up and I punched him 2 or 3 times in face then some1 held me off and then I ran out of da school. I also got pretty much no punishment aswell which was good.

Dunno but after I got out that lesson when we b bout to walk down some stairs I push him so he falls down and he got up and I punched him 2 or 3 times in face then some1 held me off and then I ran out of da school. I also got pretty much no punishment aswell which was good.
The foid should have seen it. Who knows she might get turned on by your dark traid maxxing

This banana was too fast for him :feelsahh:

holy fuck ive got called fish aswell. It means that your face is severly recessed like this girl on the left
Before after

Same man, I have it on my Eye area and behind my knees it sucks ass. Kinda feel like a chameleon.

I knew a 'cel that always called foids, "fish."

We would be at a art gallery drinking free booze, some chick would walk around with snacks. He would say, "thanks fish." All casual. Lol.

He had some kind of neck problem where he could only look sideways. He was VERY funny. (And down to earth)

Post a pic of the fish..

That's brutal man.

Though I must say

mogs me cuz white

Mogs me cuz u have friends who don't bully you
They probably talk shit about me behind my back, i think ive realized that ugly people can't not be made fun of. everyone will mock you.

fidn't read but, yes

They probably talk shit about me behind my back, i think ive realized that ugly people can't not be made fun of. everyone will mock you.
They'll probs start doing to your face soon. First they'll do it covertly to your face and then it will turn into bullying

15 was the age when I was the most bullied

Probably idk for sure

BRUTAL. Jfl. Sometimes you’re too based brocel
I have to be honest with people here. My parents weren't honest with me and I wish they were.