Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I right for believing that we, incels, are alone not because of our looks, but because of our mental illnesses?

:feelsseriously:

Femcel=can't get Chad

Are you virgin?
Yeah. I'm super shy and don't understand hints well and I become paranoid. I mean, I wouldn't go out with a bottom barrell woman. Why? Because sexual attraction is a must.

180cm is average in spain for real?

She's ugly. That is all. Lmao.
Ugly how?
Of course she didn't want to otherwise her supposed Femcel status would be lost.

Once again:Women can never be Incel, that ugly friend of yours would have dozens of men simping for her if she made any advances but because she doesn't find her looksmatch attractive she's a femcel jfl.

Oh, yeah. Bottom barrell men. Who want that?

No. I have standards.
:chad: :banhammer:
They just let gays in, doesn’t mean you can actually post any fag shit
Oh thats good then

I don't have any problem with It, unless they risk themselves and get STDs.
This is the problem with society, everyone thinks that as long as you're not hurting anyone else it's completely fine

Abortion?, her body her choice!:soy:

Cutting your dick off?, that's not mutilation, that's self empowerment!:soy:

Your girlfriend is posting her nude pictures on onlyfans?, she's so brave!:soy:

This is the problem with society, everyone thinks that as long as you're not hurting anyone else it's completely fine

Abortion?, her body her choice!:soy:

Cutting your dick off?, that's not mutilation, that's self empowerment!:soy:

Your girlfriend is posting her nude pictures on onlyfans?, she's so brave!:soy:
I don't agree with the first two examples (abortion because of mistakes—a condom that broke—, rape, to prevent genetic malfunctions, etc.), and that's literally your body. So if someone want to chop his cock, they can do It. If your gf has an OnlyFans... That's good because she's gonna support you financially. Jk, you're a cuck if your gf has an OF. I don't have any problem with mutilation, though.

I don't agree with the first two examples (abortion because of mistakes—a condom that broke—, rape, to prevent genetic malfunctions, etc.), and that's literally your body. So if someone want to chop his cock, they can do It. If your gf has an OnlyFans... That's good because she's gonna support you financially. Jk, you're a cuck if your gf has an OF.
Yeah, you're not gonna last long here bro, might aswell pack your things and join looksmaxx

No one wants to be with ugly people. Ugly people mate because they're scared of being alone.
Volcel teir shit right here. So you wouldn't be with a ugly girl?

Also how ugly is she?

I don't agree with the first two examples (abortion because of mistakes—a condom that broke—, rape, to prevent genetic malfunctions, etc.), and that's literally your body. So if someone want to chop his cock, they can do It. If your gf has an OnlyFans... That's good because she's gonna support you financially. Jk, you're a cuck if your gf has an OF.
Since you're from Spain what's your opinion on this?

https://incels.is/threads/foids-in-...ies-without-remorse-or-responsibility.267967/

Even if I was a sex haver GigaChad I wouldn't respect women, in fact BEING a sex haver would make respecting women borderline impossible.

Since you're from Spain what's your opinion on this?

https://incels.is/threads/foids-in-...ies-without-remorse-or-responsibility.267967/

Even if I was a sex haver GigaChad I wouldn't respect women, in fact BEING a sex haver would make respecting women borderline impossible.
Argentina is totally different from Spain. Abortion is legal in Spain, and, for the first two weeks, I don't have any issue with It. After that time, you'd be kind OF murdering a baby.
Volcel teir shit right here. So you wouldn't be with a ugly girl?

Also how ugly is she?
2.5 PSL. Maybe 3.

Argentina is totally different from Spain. Abortion is legal in Spain, and, for the first two weeks, I don't have any issue with It. After that time, you'd be kind OF murdering a baby.

Why do you think foids love to muder their offspring? Whores literally treat abortion as some sort of celebration.

Why do you think foids love to muder their offspring? Whores literally treat abortion as some sort of celebration.
They don't. Trust me, they don't. There are a lot of issues with this topic, and it's a hard one to discuss. Maybe, another day. I'm kind of tired right now.

They don't. Trust me, they don't. There are a lot of issues with this topic, and it's a hard one to discuss. Maybe, another day. I'm kind of tired right now.

The ones in the video do and I've seen other such videos where foids literally cry tears of joy at the termination of their offspring.

There's not a single issue in this topic foids love abortions because it enables them to be hypergamous whores with no consequences.

Post her pics brocel
No.
The ones in the video do and I've seen other such videos where foids literally cry tears of joy at the termination of their offspring.

There's not a single issue in this topic foids love abortions because it enables them to be hypergamous whores with no consequences.
Bro. It's not as simple as that.

Bro. It's not as simple as that.

It's absolutely simple as that you bluepilled faggot.

Abortion enables foids to whore out with no consequences that's the whole reason they like it.

When Foids date ugly men which is rare, most of the time it means that they grew up within the same social circle and they know each other for long. Ugly men has to compensate with money, their personnality and status. Moreover, those foids do not belong to the hookup culture. The problem for us incels is that we are rejeted since our childhood and therfore, we haven't mastered social skills. It reflects to our personnality and combined with our repulsive facial features/trash genetic, we are doomed. Those ugly men wouldn't stand a chance on dating apps

When I go out, I don't see girls with chads, but with ugly, average, above average and hot guys. The only difference is that they're neurotypical.
it's called beta bucksing.

Because I don't share pics of strangers over the Internet. Specially here.

Because random men on a random internet board care about identity of some supposed ugly woman.

When Foids date ugly men which is rare, most of the time it means that they grew up within the same social circle and they know each other for long. Ugly men has to compensate with money, their personnality and status. Moreover, those foids do not belong to the hookup culture. The problem for us incels is that we are rejeted since our childhood and therfore, we haven't mastered social skills. It reflects to our personnality and combined with our repulsive facial features/trash genetic, we are doomed. Those ugly men wouldn't stand a chance on dating apps
Well, I was going to say something, but that would just expose my Looksmaxx account, so I'd rather not. I've been bullied, too.
Because random men on a random internet board care about identity of some supposed ugly woman.
No, but I don't trust any of you.

You fell for the "incels need muh therapy" meme eh?

2.5 PSL. Maybe 3.
Why do you rate her that way, is she fat, what's her face like?

You fell for the "incels need muh therapy" meme eh?
Well, It depends. If you're not NT and not super good-looking, you'll need therapy. If your brain works properly, theraphy becomes optional.
Ok high inhib beta bitchboi

What do you have against .co specifically?
I just think that you will meme her organización something like that. Ya'll did that with Black Ops 2 cel.

117155946 3370486676346692 8292200937240559503 o

On a scale of 1 to 10 how bad is your friend mogged by this girl?

I just think that you will meme her organización something like that. Ya'll did that with Black Ops 2 cel.

St.Blackopscel is a man why would we meme a woman?

Also lol @ 'Ya'll :soy: :y'all:

You have to actually be funny to become a meme

And BlacksOps2cel is a Saint. Don't you ever disrespect my nigga like that again GrAYfag

Last edited:
Fat, bloated, lips too fat and unnapealing, longish midface, bad eye area, bad and kinda fat nose, no harmony, etc.
Can you post a face of a random girl as reference, also what's the "etc"