Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious am i the chosen one? do i have powers? am i a reincarnation of Jesus?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i always had a first-person perspective eye vision while everyone else were other characters in my life with a third person perspective. a lot of people will think i'm retarded saying that everyone experiences this...

but nobody knows that i'm the one who experiences it in a main character way. i'm the one who was chosen to experience it in a way that nobody would notice unless they experience what i was experiencing

i think this means i am the main character in this world. Maybe it's a sign that God exists and God usually hides evidence of his existence and he gives 1 in 7 billion people evidence of his existence. and i'm that one. then when i die. he passes it on to another 1 in 7 billion person. i wonder who it was before i was born.

so now... i wonder if i have powers. and i noticed all my life interesting things:

*whenever i assumed people would do certain things or behave a certain way or interpreted things a certain way, they would do it. Examples include everything i do that i think autists do it turns out NT people do too. every time i think something to myself i see some random person also think the exact thing i did a while later. when i was 5 years old i could tell that blond girls were attractive to men. in fact, i made a music albums thread, and @Capable_Onion brought up one of mudvayne's less known songs suddenly and it was one of my favorite mudvayne songs, and mudvayne isn't even popular anymore (unlike back in the 2000s).

i noticed that i'm palestinian just like jesus. my parents gave birth to three children at 2 year intervals (1988, 1990, 1992). then in 1997 they decided to have one extra child and that was me. also, i was born 2000 years after Jesus was born. 2000 years sounds like a fair amount of time before he returns. he was born in 4 BC. The consensus is that Jesus was born in 4 BC. but some early christian traditions (before other christians tried to change stories about jesus) say it was 3 BC or 2 BC. I was born in 1997. So I was born pretty much exactly 2000 years later. I am a Sunni Muslim. Muslims believe that Jesus will return. They also believe that Islam is the real religion of God and was the religion all this time and Judaism/christianity were created from lack of memory of what the Moses/Jesus' teachings really were. The bible was written many years after jesus died but the quran was written when muhammad was still alive so this makes sense. so islam is the real religion and therefore jesus returned and i am a palestinian (like Jesus) and i am muslim (which is God's real teaching).

i haven't tried walking on water yet, but it could be that i could if i can confirm or find proof that i'm jesus. perhaps i have to wait until age 33 to walk on water because this is the age jesus died so at 33 i continue the rest of what was supposed to be his life (many people lived up to 80 back then, the life expectancy was only low due to infant mortality the idea people died young back then is a myth that was only true in the early paleolithic but not later paleolithic of course).

maybe that's why i have these unique powers? idk. but if i discover the truth, maybe God exists? maybe i have proof that something better happens when i rope.

@Mainländer @RREEEEEEEEE @MuslimMentalcel @MuslimCell @Diocel thoughts?

“NO BRO YOU’RE HAVING SCHIZOPHRENIC DELUSIONS AND YOU NEED TO GO TO FRIGGEN THERAPY!!!”

"Yes."

thats not a chad. low facial width-to-height ratio FWHR. skinny girly nose. big ass full lips that girls have. way too thick square eyebrows. he's sub5. he's a 4/10 at best
brutal for @AAAAAAAAAAAcel ngl

thats not a chad. low facial width-to-height ratio FWHR. skinny girly nose. big ass full lips that girls have. way too thick square eyebrows. he's sub5. he's a 4/10 at best
he would fuck your oneitus

i always had a first-person perspective eye vision while everyone else were other characters in my life with a third person perspective. a lot of people will think i'm retarded saying that everyone experiences this...

but nobody knows that i'm the one who experiences it in a main character way. i'm the one who was chosen to experience it in a way that nobody would notice unless they experience what i was experiencing

i think this means i am the main character in this world. Maybe it's a sign that God exists and God usually hides evidence of his existence and he gives 1 in 7 billion people evidence of his existence. and i'm that one. then when i die. he passes it on to another 1 in 7 billion person. i wonder who it was before i was born.

so now... i wonder if i have powers. and i noticed all my life interesting things:

*whenever i assumed people would do certain things or behave a certain way or interpreted things a certain way, they would do it. Examples include everything i do that i think autists do it turns out NT people do too. every time i think something to myself i see some random person also think the exact thing i did a while later. when i was 5 years old i could tell that blond girls were attractive to men. in fact, i made a music albums thread, and @Capable_Onion brought up one of mudvayne's less known songs suddenly and it was one of my favorite mudvayne songs, and mudvayne isn't even popular anymore (unlike back in the 2000s).

i noticed that i'm palestinian just like jesus. my parents gave birth to three children at 2 year intervals (1988, 1990, 1992). then in 1997 they decided to have one extra child and that was me. also, i was born 2000 years after Jesus was born. 2000 years sounds like a fair amount of time before he returns. he was born in 4 BC. The consensus is that Jesus was born in 4 BC. but some early christian traditions (before other christians tried to change stories about jesus) say it was 3 BC or 2 BC. I was born in 1997. So I was born pretty much exactly 2000 years later. I am a Sunni Muslim. Muslims believe that Jesus will return. They also believe that Islam is the real religion of God and was the religion all this time and Judaism/christianity were created from lack of memory of what the Moses/Jesus' teachings really were. The bible was written many years after jesus died but the quran was written when muhammad was still alive so this makes sense. so islam is the real religion and therefore jesus returned and i am a palestinian (like Jesus) and i am muslim (which is God's real teaching).

i haven't tried walking on water yet, but it could be that i could if i can confirm or find proof that i'm jesus. perhaps i have to wait until age 33 to walk on water because this is the age jesus died so at 33 i continue the rest of what was supposed to be his life (many people lived up to 80 back then, the life expectancy was only low due to infant mortality the idea people died young back then is a myth that was only true in the early paleolithic but not later paleolithic of course).

maybe that's why i have these unique powers? idk. but if i discover the truth, maybe God exists? maybe i have proof that something better happens when i rope.

Your not Muslim. Muslims don't have a particular meme-like fixation on Issa/Jesus (SAWS).
You are a Christian white person pretending to be Muslim & mocking schizos for lulz.
Also the Qur'an was never written, but revealed directly from God to Muhammad (SAWS) by the intermediary of angel gabriel.

Jesus doesn't reincarnate he just come down from heaven.
He came back from rebirth
Your not Muslim. Muslims don't have a particular meme-like fixation on Issa/Jesus (SAWS).
You are a Christian white person pretending to be Muslim & mocking schizos for lulz.
Also the Qur'an was never written, but revealed directly from God to Muhammad (SAWS) by the intermediary of angel gabriel.
They wrote Quran verses as Muhammad taught them

also Muslims don’t have a obsession with Jesus but I do because it’s possible that I’m Jesus

Last edited:
Bless me with good looks now.

Believe in Solipsism then , what you wrote is grand delusion and or cope

This sounds...really unhealthy...

Everyone experiences life from the first person, it's not just you.
You really should try psychadelics brocel, it will really make you understand you don't know shit about your own mind.
Sadly we were forced to experience life from the first person in ugly hairless ape bodies, and not like gods or whatever.

Jesus doesn't reincarnate he just come down from heaven.
supreme cope.
He got nailed on the cross for being subhuman, and needed an excuse to kill him.
Any kikecel that goes ER is getting revenge for him.

I'm pretty sure Muslims also think Jesus is coming in the end times to destroy the anti-christ, and call jesus the messiah.

Probably not OP BUT,

I do believe there is an unseen spiritual war going on right now within the world. The self-worshippers and those who wish to help others. I firmly believe in this theory DED SRS.

Listen to the voices, they will guide you.

yes, yes, and yes. congratulations on finding the truth.

this is schizophrenia, and I can perfectly relate.

Messiah complex is so common it has an official name. OP is mental case.

This is what inceldom does to a dude

No you’re a dumbass that posts on an incel forum

the absolute state

All incels are first person players. non-incels are NPCs

All incels are first person players. non-incels are NPCs

Major main character traits

>Losing constantly don't matter what you do at everything
>Ostracization
>Realizing what has been done leading to full blown isolation as a point of no return where you start battling yourself

OP, keep it together. Your sanity is like your virginity. You don't get it back.

I hope you are Jesus 2.0 and can correct this world with your infinite powers. Good luck, JC.

I hope you are Jesus 2.0 and can correct this world with your infinite powers. Good luck, JC.
I wonder when my time to realize who i am will come

Major main character traits

>Losing constantly don't matter what you do at everything
>Ostracization
>Realizing what has been done leading to full blown isolation as a point of no return where you start battling yourself
Sorry op I have the founding 19 dollar incel titan I too am a reincarnated god
Jesus isn’t god
He is the holy father and Holy Spirit and ghost. Either that or you truly have went full schizo don’t lose your virginity sanity
OP, keep it together. Your sanity is like your virginity. You don't get it back.

Last edited:
you are fucking nuts.

You are self aware.
Congrats?

premium copium post

do a past life regression meditation. you will find out then.
“NO BRO YOU’RE HAVING SCHIZOPHRENIC DELUSIONS AND YOU NEED TO GO TO FRIGGEN THERAPY!!!”
View attachment 417257

"Yes."
View attachment 417259
this but unironically

Everyone is god in a way

What's so special about they way you see the world?

If you're the chosen one, please quickly figure out how to destroy this world.