Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I the oldest around here?

the agepill is fucking brutal

I assume 40 is the ceiling age before roping. Good god mid 30s and no sex though? It's right and truly over. Every 30+cel should get a government funded suicide plane.

I'm 30. Once you hit this age you start to realize how over it is. Nobody looks at you as young anymore. You're an adult but you're a younger adult. You're not some 20-something guy who is a bachelor who parties and is transforming into an adult who works, dates, gets laid, makes money, rents/buys a place, etc.

When I hit 30 I realized just how long a decade is because my 20s was an eternity and yet nothing good happened and there are zero good memories. The memories are just of being an incel with severe depression and violent, disturbing thoughts. When you hit 30 you can't really deal with life anymore. I know I can't go another decade like this. I'll also be looking like a fully grown man soon enough as well. Watching myself age will be unbearable and I'll break down. Year after year I will look nothing like a young person anymore and all I think about is how badly I was hurt by people when I was a teenager and in college and how horrible my life has been and how much I dream of getting a second chance at childhood.

Every year that passes it's further gone and there is unbearable pain.

Damn dude. Harsh but truth.

Did I mention that suicide plane comes fully fueled?

29 here, I thought I was one of the oldest. I was born 8 days after ER.
How many 15 year olds lost their virginity, it is not yet a lost cause...
That's what I thought when I realized there are some really young members here. It's (not) over (yet) for many of them.
"OMG I'm 18 and a virgin I'm such an incel".
No bitch, the only reason you think it's a big deal to be a virgin at 18 is because of the whorish Jew-dictated Western culture.
This 2

Anyway, when I was 16 and I realized that pretty much all my classmates were gettin' GFs but me I started feeling like one, deep down I knew how things were going to turn out later in life. I didn't hear the term incel so i started calling myself and the boys and men in my situation "mutants", as silly and cringe as that may sound.

Last edited:
I am in my early 30's

I'm actually 600 years old

according to the poll the average age on here is 28. so there still should be a good chunk of users who are older or as old as you

I remember when i asked the same question...

I was EMBArrassed about it.

according to the poll the average age on here is 28. so there still should be a good chunk of users who are older or as old as you
That’s shocking to me, I would have assumed that the average age was much lower, possibly even teens.

That’s shocking to me, I would have assumed that the average age was much lower, possibly even teens.
It's probably since all of the posters who are older or "unique" are graycels who just lurk. Just look at how many people are online vs who is actually posting.

A proper test would be the average age of people who have posted more than 100 times a month imo

Glad to see plenty of other fellow 30cels

It's probably since all of the posters who are older or "unique" are graycels who just lurk. Just look at how many people are online vs who is actually posting.

A proper test would be the average age of people who have posted more than 100 times a month imo
That’s a good idea, at the very least we’d get some interesting statistics on the post volume based on age. I’m sure the youngcels will be much higher on total post count, always needing to heard and such

That’s a good idea, at the very least we’d get some interesting statistics on the post volume based on age. I’m sure the youngcels will be much higher on total post count, always needing to heard and such
agreed

im almost as old as you

don't worry brah, we'll find 20 year old waifu any minute now, we got this

I have come to terms with a life without women, as many men have throughout history.
This.
Only difference so far is that time flies by faster every year, it gets really noticeable around 25.

Other than that, your looks ( :feelskek:) & body will go to shit very easily if you don't take care of it by not exercising, drinking every day and losing your hair. This is true to a lesser extent for youngcels too but with every passing decade your body will fight against you more as your cells slowly die.

Unless you have Brad Pitt-tier genes in which case you can be an alcoholic smoker your entire life an still mog most men in your 60's.

9d3c024c9827d72904675987a15349e683-PITT-Brad-Happy-Smoking-Covid-Charity-13.rsquare.w1200.jpg

Last edited:
I assume 40 is the ceiling age before roping. Good god mid 30s and no sex though? It's right and truly over. Every 30+cel should get a government funded suicide plane.
I'm not at 40 yet but as it stands now I really just don't care.

Your over double my age jfl. I am almost a 100% sure I will be dead by your age if I am still an incel by then

Last edited:
I thought my 30s would be my ded time. It wasn't.

@FrailPaleStaleMale passed?:cryfeels:

:f:

I am older than time. I am virginity.
I am that ugly neanderthal nigga that never got pussy and who apprantly died out.
He lives in me, the curse goes on.
JFL

@FrustratedWhiteMale was over 50 but I don't know where he has gone

ur 14 years older than me