Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am i the only facecel here?

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
After seeing a few posts of deformedcels, manletcels, wheelchaircels etc etc i am wondering, am i the only pure facecel here?
Im average height, average dick, average frame possibly below average(much better now since i gymcelled), full head of hair. Even tho i am shy and high inhib i come across as somewhat NT but definitely not a wierdo or autist. Never been called a creep, I can read facial cues well. Dress good too, unlike brendioo JFL

My face seem to be my only killer completely dooming me to inceldom. I was considered ugly ever since childhood and that was long before this massive increase in hypergamy. Fully over for facecels

I am a pure facecel. Most incels are facecels.

That's the average incel.

My face is hideous and Low IQ looking.

Being balding is also facecel trait

I wonder if I would look normie tier if I wouldn't have burn scars.

Do you include birdcels among facecels? You should, even though it's more of a skullcel issue primarily.

My face has many flaws, but the most brutal ones are recessed chin+weak jaw.

After seeing a few posts of deformedcels, manletcels, wheelchaircels etc etc i am wondering, am i the only pure facecel here?
Im average height, average dick, average frame possibly below average(much better now since i gymcelled), full head of hair. Even tho i am shy and high inhib i come across as somewhat NT but definitely not a wierdo or autist. Never been called a creep, I can read facial cues well. Dress good too, unlike brendioo JFL

My face seem to be my only killer completely dooming me to inceldom. I was considered ugly ever since childhood and that was long before this massive increase in hypergamy. Fully over for facecels

Average Average Average... You're not just a facecel, mate. Average ain't good enough.

Average Average Average... You're not just a facecel, mate. Average ain't good enough.
Fucking brutal and blackpilled ngl. I forgot about that, average in 2020=below average in womens eyes

i'm close to you but, i'm poor and NW3 on top of a ugly face, all the other things are on average

average is subhuman for foids

everything is broken

my left side is like a lot bigger than my right side, it's disgusting
Holy Shit, sorry to hear about how fucked up your personality is.
Goddamn...
BRUTAL

My problem is my face too tbh i have also social anxiety but that's because i've been mistreated bc i'm ugly

many many men cope with muh average but hermano it's 2020 be chad or death

Average for sweden, or worldwide?

Def me. I have everything to be Chadlite minus my face.

I'm a facecel AND a racecel.

My face ruined my life

Dress good too, unlike brendioo JFL
My body is deformed so i'll never look good until I have a proper tailor. But tailors require money, and i'm a truepoorcel.