Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Am I the only one on here who likes football?(soccer)

Do you watch/like football

• Don't like football

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • I only watch the big games or my team play

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Got a season ticket

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
B

BetaJake

Banned
-
I can only watch the big games because I can't afford bt sport or sky but I still regularly pay attention to highlights and statistics n all that. I think the main reason I like it is because of the science behind the tactics which I like to study and because my hometown plays in the premier League. There isn't a single footballer I actually like though, theyre the most boring, shallow people in the world. Especially Paul Pogba.

I prefer playing over watching

I prefer playing over watching
I played for a team and got bullied out of it even though I was the 2nd best player on the team. Everyone called me lucky and flukey all the time even though I was consistently good. They just called me that and bullied my appearance because my personality wasn't good enough for them

I really like football, I don't watch that much lately, but I watch every match from the team I like

I really like football, I don't watch that much lately, but I watch every match from the team I like
Yeh, footballs getting worse and worse because of the cunts at FIFA, which team is it that u like may I ask?

You seem like someone I know tbh. UKcel because you call it football, you have the same name, you like football, you even use the same terminology as him. It would be extreamly unlikely. Do you have two older brothers by any chance?

You seem like someone I know tbh. UKcel because you call it football, you have the same name, you like football, you even use the same terminology as him. It would be extreamly unlikely. Do you have two older brothers by any chance?
Yes I do, edwyn.

I watch pretty much the 4 leagues + champions league

I only watch the world cup.

Yeh, footballs getting worse and worse because of the cunts at FIFA, which team is it that u like may I ask?
Just a random team from the shithole I leove on

I can only watch the big games because I can't afford bt sport or sky but I still regularly pay attention to highlights and statistics n all that. I think the main reason I like it is because of the science behind the tactics which I like to study and because my hometown plays in the premier League. There isn't a single footballer I actually like though, theyre the most boring, shallow people in the world. Especially Paul Pogba.
I'm a Celtic fan, I'm a 36 year old Oldcel and I'm almost wheelchair bound now, but when Celtic hit that late winner away to Lazio earlier this evening I fucking leapt up from my bed bro lol.

Normie trait: liking football

World cup good, shame it's getting ruined by FIFA
Because of Qatar? Sure it’s going to be uncomfortable to have the World Cup in November-December. I honestly can’t criticize Qatar cause they own my club

Nah, I was just guessing if your name was edwyn jfl. I don't have two older and I live on the south coast

Ah, I live in the northern part of the South East.

Ah, I live in the northern part of the South East.
Have u played for a football team? Or has you friend who sounds like me? DM me if you have cuz we could've played eachother and I probably absolutely destroyed you

I fell in love with football in the late 90s when I was a kid. Those were the magical times when quality was more spread over different clubs and you had legendary offensive players everywhere.

I liked the old Barcelona team when Rivaldo was still playing for them, they didn't win much but prime Rivaldo was really something special.

Have u played for a football team? Or has you friend who sounds like me? DM me if you have cuz we could've played eachother and I probably absolutely destroyed you

I never played any sports as a kid. Only at school when I was forced to.

I fucking hate football

I actually used to be big into football/soccer when i was younger, it was mainly due to the fact that i was trying to get more popular amongst the normies though.

I only watch soccer games to analyze I don't root for any team.

Used to be a big fan but I lost interest in football, I find basketball more entertaining

i played in my local team for under 10s and again in year 9 for my high school but i don,t watch it on tv as i don,t watch tv.but i might play again someday

I watch only the big games like finals or the euro and world cups

I DETEST football

I FUCKING HATE FOOTBALL TO FUCKING NORMIE SPORT GROW UP GREYCEL :feelstrash:
This is what bullying looks like in 2019
We used to segregate people based on skin colour,now its based on name colour.
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

This is what bullying looks like in 2019
We used to segregate people based on skin colour,now its based on name colour.
WAKE UP SHEEPLE
im not bullying anybody what are u talking about? :feelstrash:

I FUCKING HATE FOOTBALL TO FUCKING NORMIE SPORT GROW UP GREYCEL :feelstrash:
Jfl when I saw your notification and it's a thread about football I knew your post would be about calling me a normie and greycel you cunt :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

Last edited:
:feelstrash: dude you are sooooooooooo unfunny like OMG i better go fuck chaaddddddddddd :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::soy::soy::soy::soy:
That's what happens.Thwy don't laugh and then they fuck the 4'6 Indian midget with down syndrome who's really funny and charismatic

That's what happens.Thwy don't laugh and then they fuck the 4'6 Indian midget with down syndrome who's really funny and charismatic
:feelstrash: okay this one was funny :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:i smiled he he heeee

Like football to watch and play on console.

a psychological condition made me quit all sports but I used to play soccer

Just put yourself out there:soy:
Thanks man,I've been really insecure about my looks lately
KtmhPSu

:feelstrash: okay this one was funny :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:i smiled he he heeee
:feelsWizard:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back