Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I the only one on the entire planet of earth who has literally never had any female contact whatsoever?

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
Never even talked to one, well except my mom but how the fuck does that count

They have never even glanced in my general direction before (except cashiers, because it is their job I guess). I see all people here saying how they have talked to girls before and it blows my fucking mind. Literally fucking how? THEY HAVE NEVER EVEN ACKNOWLEDGED MY EXISTENCE. I have seen many, many below average and downright ugly guys speaking to them all the time, and in relationships, so clearly it's not a problem of looks.

No idea, this shit is fucking rigged to the point of no return. I have never ever encountered a person with this problem before, only I suffer from this, I'm willing to bet I'm the only one on the ENTIRE PLANET OF EARTH who is like this. Never even exchanged a single word with a girl lmao, it never fucking BEGAN holy shit, you all mog me by default here.

that's fuckin wild, you mog so many people on this forum

that doesn't say much tbqh. You have to be 7+ to get women to initiate.

I didn't mean in a romantic sense lmao. I meant never as in literally never.

In any way, shape, or form.

giphy.gif

It's actually insane tbh. I need to be studied by scientists.

I didn't mean in a romantic sense lmao. I meant never as in literally never.

In any way, shape, or form.

giphy.gif

It's actually insane tbh. I need to be studied by scientists.
Go to the store and buy something then and talk to the cashier bitch if thats all you want.

I have never had a female friend in my entire life, had only one conversation in 2011

Humanity has billions of humans.

We are just a repetitive occurance

sorry man but you can't blame your looks for it

it's on you if you never talked to women.

didnt u go to uni ? or ever had a job ? or you can just hit a bar and strike up a convo with a foid smoking outside. blows my mind how some of you say shit like "ive never talked to women irl"

the fuck ?

sorry man but you can't blame your looks for it

it's on you if you never talked to women.

didnt u go to uni ? or ever had a job ? or you can just hit a bar and strike up a convo with a foid smoking outside. blows my mind how some of you say shit like "ive never talked to women irl"

the fuck ?

i did, nothing ever happened in any of those places. all of my interactions have been with males only, but you're right.

i did, nothing ever happened in any of those places. all of my interactions have been with males only, but you're right.
Too shy. I have the same problem. A shrink could really help you with that. Won't cure your inceldom, but will definitely help you to talk to a femoid at least

62 guests viewing this thread. Congrats, you'll probably be featured on cucktears.

No, you aren't the only one buddy.

its a cheat code they have enabled tbh

I don't fuckin believe you, with your eye area you need to get some iois or stares. You must be a locationcel because you would slay in my town, cracker

MeToo

Femoids only shark me in public, they will never actually talk to me.

Too shy. I have the same problem. A shrink could really help you with that. Won't cure your inceldom, but will definitely help you to talk to a femoid at least

Except the shirnks will just lock you up nowadays. If they don't give you the pills and tell you to fuck off then they're absolutely useless.

I don't fuckin believe you, with your eye area you need to get some iois or stares. You must be a locationcel because you would slay in my town, cracker

giga-cope from giga-tyrone.

Legit mentalcel right there unlike all the other LARPers.

giga-cope from giga-tyrone.
Give me your eye area cracker, I wouldn't be here,

Can't believe you are wasting your top notch eye area on this site, and also you are white,

You are the biggest volcel on this site, also you are 6ft JFL you getting exposed son

I'm just like you, probably worse since I don't even post pics.

It's OVER for shy pussy cels

Give me your eye area cracker, I wouldn't be here,

Can't believe you are wasting your top notch eye area on this site, and also you are white,

You are the biggest volcel on this site, also you are 6ft JFL you getting exposed son

lol 6'4 literal tyrone calling me out

They've only talked to me if they are FORCED, which includes family members, cashiers, gym front desk, school / college counselors, and people at work / group work. I never talked to a woman where it was voluntary.

White and mentalcel is impossible, because whites get laid regardless

Yes, ethnics have it worse. That does not mean that white incels do not exist.

Never tried cold approaching?

They've only talked to me if they are FORCED, which includes family members, cashiers, gym front desk, school / college counselors, and people at work / group work. I never talked to a woman where it was voluntary.

damn bro, they never even talked to me when it was forced kek.

it's over.

my pics are in the rating megathread, not that it matters.
Can you link me to the page they're in? Too many pages in that thread to look for your pics.

This would almost be my case, if not for the fact that some of them have to acknowlwdge me in professional contexts. I'm certain the fact that I'm friendless has something to do with it, as the only foids to have said anything to me that they didn't have to (i.e. time-passing small talk) knew me from a shared social environment. If you're a stupid fuck, your social circle will probably furnish you with a 3-5 at some point; if you're not an NT dullard, well good luck.

Never even talked to one, well except my mom but how the fuck does that count

They have never even glanced in my general direction before (except cashiers, because it is their job I guess). I see all people here saying how they have talked to girls before and it blows my fucking mind. Literally fucking how? THEY HAVE NEVER EVEN ACKNOWLEDGED MY EXISTENCE. I have seen many, many below average and downright ugly guys speaking to them all the time, and in relationships, so clearly it's not a problem of looks.

No idea, this shit is fucking rigged to the point of no return. I have never ever encountered a person with this problem before, only I suffer from this, I'm willing to bet I'm the only one on the ENTIRE PLANET OF EARTH who is like this. Never even exchanged a single word with a girl lmao, it never fucking BEGAN holy shit, you all mog me by default here.

No physical contact here, but I've talked to women.just no 'nookie'.I'd have to pay for it, something I've never done and have no interest in doing

your inhib is gargantuan. pop a few xanax

that's fuckin wild, you mog so many people on this forum
Not surprised at all this is coming from whogivesafucc. He's obviously a giant mentalcel given he has 7/10 looks, and only a mentalcel can NEVER have had any interaction with a girl in his life.
I mean, i've never had a female friend or held a conversation with a girl farther than small talk, but it's impossible never to have talked to them.

I literally have nothing to talk about though, so I dont blame them or me for not talking

Where is the rating megathread? I cant see it stickied.

Mentalcels are real, whether we like to admit it or not. Only difference is they can overcome their inhib, whereas most people can't overcome being ugly.