Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Am I the only one that hates sparrows?

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
Out of all the species of birds that inhabit my city sparrows are the only ones that get on my nerves. The little mofos chirp so goddamn loud and like autistic fucking retards, they perch on my fence or right in front of my window and chirp for 10 minutes straight until I get outside and scare them away, and then they come back again and do the exact same thing.

Listen to this little piece of shit (this one is pretty relaxed but raise the volume to get a better idea of how loud it is):

View: https://voca.ro/1kc3v1MYHX0K

I like hearing birds singing and making noises but sparrows are just too fucking irritating, and not to mention they also have the habit of making nests in the most inconvenient places for us humans often clogging vents and shit...

Another annoying species that comes to mind are parrots but they make their nests away from humans and stay away for the most part, heck I even like parrots, they fly over my house a couple of times a day and when they perch on my tree they spend just a few minutes and then fuck off. Sparrows on the other hand are fucking everywhere and they're a pain in the ass especially during mating season. I hate sparrows.

Male and female sparrow perched on marble3

I only know one sparrow and he was a massive faggot cuck

Ngl when i clicked on this thread i thought it was about a different sparrow.

Ngl when i clicked on this thread i thought it was about a different sparrow.
Click bait :feelsEhh: tho this might be the wrong place for a thread like this, I'm sure most users live in large cities so there aren't many birds around their places I guess they can't relate.

Click bait :feelsEhh: tho this might be the wrong place for a thread like this, I'm sure most users live in large cities so there aren't many birds around their places I guess they can't relate.

Weirdly enough there are shit ton of birds where i live.

I hear sparrows chirping every morning.

Weirdly enough there are shit ton of birds where i live.

I hear sparrows chirping every morning.
And you don't feel like taking a shotgun and killing them?

No i like them. I like jackdaws even more and everyone hates jackdaws. There's even people who complained and cried out in the media about jackdaws. Articles were made, a family complained about them being noisy, so stupid. They can't complain about their neghbours but they'll complain about innocent birds instead.

I'm used to it, if i'm in a deep sleep even a nuclear bomb wouldn't be able to wake me up.
My brother is just like you, once he was taking a nap a few meters away from the door while I was pounding on it from the outside and yelling at him to wake him up and get him to unlock the door :feelskek: it took around ten minutes

Thought this thread is about the guy who everyone thought was moonshine for a sec

No i like them. I like jackdaws even more and everyone hates jackdaws. There's even people who complained and cried out in the media about jackdaws. Articles were made, a family complained about them being noisy, so stupid. They can't complain about their neghbours but they'll complain about innocent birds instead.
They're not innocent, they're evil flying turds.

I don't really see how they're different to all the other species of bird that makes a noise and flies around. I tend to not notice them tbh. They have every right to make a noise and fly around anyway, they evolved on this planet before we did.

I don't really see how they're different to all the other species of bird that makes a noise and flies around. I tend to not notice them tbh. They have every right to make a noise and fly around anyway, they evolved on this planet before we did.
I have a metal sheet roof that protrudes from the house about 4 meters and connects with another small building at some point, there's also a brick wall on one side that goes almost all the way up to the roofing. Sparrows are the only birds that perch on the truss inside so their chirping gets amplified by the architecture, it's as if they were making noise right at the windows. Tho they're not a huge problem of course. I want them dead nevertheless

They are delicious

They are cute.

their chirping reminds me of middle school mornings and still makes me feel uneasy and anxious.