Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I the only PEcel here? PE = premature ejaculation

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★
It is a genetic problem. I have never lasted more than 20 seconds without stopping/edging.

Also, my orgasms are really, really weak. Maybe because my brains have been destroyed by antipsychotics and SSRIs?

Also, the semen just drops, does not fly even 1 cm. It used to fly a few centimetres when I was 15, I remember.

I also have a chronic prostatitis.

No one needs to know. I do not know what your intentions are with this post. We are not your primary care provider.

I just want to know whether here are fellow sufferers of this condition. This is a big part of why I have not fucked prostitutes. I would not get my money's worth.

I can cure it myself with SSRI pills that I can take whenever I want.

Also, my orgasms are really, really weak. Maybe because my brains have been destroyed by antipsychotics and SSRIs?

How long have you been on them?
Yes APs do destroy orgasms because they're antagonists of DA and they give an aneasthesia sensation in the genitalia.
Blockade of dopamine D2 receptors in the tuberoinfundibular pathway by antipsychotics may decrease the libido, impair arousal, and impair orgasm indirectly, by leading to elevated prolactin levels. Cholinergic receptor antagonism may induce erectile dysfunction by reducing peripheral vasodilation.

If you're still on them then just start reducing the dose (let's say if you're on 4 mg then reduce to 3 mg, and then 1.5, 0.5, 0.25). Also start smoking cigarettes.

No man should be prescribed antipsychotics, they reduce brain cognition, elevates prolactin and disregulate leptin making males fat. It should only be given to females since they're hysterical asf.

Last edited:
some men complain about being able to go for a long time before they cum. whats worse cumming in less than 1 min or going an hour? ill take being able to fuck for an hour over a 1 min cummer.

I had premature ejaculation till I reached 16, but it was because of high sensitivity because of phimosis, but then Ive overcoomed it and now can last for good amount of time

How long have you been on them?
Yes APs do destroy orgasms because they're antagonists of DA and they give an aneasthesia sensation in the genitalia.
Blockade of dopamine D2 receptors in the tuberoinfundibular pathway by antipsychotics may decrease the libido, impair arousal, and impair orgasm indirectly, by leading to elevated prolactin levels. Cholinergic receptor antagonism may induce erectile dysfunction by reducing peripheral vasodilation.

If you're still on them then just start reducing the dose (let's say if you're on 4 mg then reduce to 3 mg, and then 1.5, 0.5, 0.25). Also start smoking cigarettes.

No man should be prescribed antipsychotics, they reduce brain cognition, elevates prolactin and disregulate leptin making males fat. It should only be given to females since they're hysterical asf.

A few years total.

I've not taken a single dose of them ever voluntarily.

Of course I am not on them at the moment.

I could not get aroused and an erection when I was on risperidone. When I finally got less than half an erection with physical movement only (should not need physical touch), immediately I cummed when some blood finally went there. And on risperidone there was no ejaculation at all, so called backwards ejaculation. No libido at all when on high dose of risperidone. I could not feel any pleasure at all when on antipsychotics. I had strong anhedonia. I am not sure that it has fully healed even years after, same with the sexual effects. I also suspect that I have weak orgasms and ejaculations because of SSRIs and maybe because of antipsychotics taken in a very early age (I have been multiple long times in mental hospitals).

Almost all smoke cigarettes in mental hospitals. They reduce the effectiveness of antipsychotics. That's why non-smokers get too high doses. And I have never been psychotic, so antipsychotics have always been totally wrong meds for me. I have the problem rather of having too little dopamine.

Yes, my brain volume, IQ and memory is unfairly smaller/lower than it should/would be without my unlawful detentions and forced druggings.

Last edited:
I think that’s caused by low T. I have similar issues.

Ive overcoomed it
:feelskek:
B8f9d0ca 1cf2 46a5 88d0 a44b45676ff7

5ad53b4a 2415 41f0 b2af 9ee0f6cb0c94

Cum just oozes out for me. I shoot really hard rarely though mostly when my cum is watery

Also how the fuck would I know If I have premature ejaculation?
I can edge for an hour, But I can also make myself cum quickly before class.
I've never been in a pussy, and never will be.

A few years total.

I've not taken a single dose of them ever voluntarily.

Of course I am not on them at the moment.

I could not get aroused and an erection when I was on risperidone. When I finally got less than half an erection with physical movement only (should not need physical touch), immediately I cummed when some blood finally went there. And on risperidone there was no ejaculation at all, so called backwards ejaculation. No libido at all when on high dose of risperidone. I could not feel any pleasure at all when on antipsychotics. I had strong anhedonia. I am not sure that it has fully healed even years after, same with the sexual effects. I also suspect that I have weak orgasms and ejaculations because of SSRIs and maybe because of antipsychotics taken in a very early age (I have been multiple long times in mental hospitals).

Almost all smoke cigarettes in mental hospitals. They reduce the effectiveness of antipsychotics. That's why non-smokers get too high doses. And I have never been psychotic, so antipsychotics have always been totally wrong meds for me. I have the problem rather of having too little dopamine.

Yes, my brain volume, IQ and memory is unfairly smaller/lower than it should/would be without my unlawful detentions and forced druggings.

C6f

This is the type of history I expect to see on 4chan tbh

Why you were sent to a psych ward?

it's really sad because they misdiagnose most of times and have no proof of such diagnosis.
There's also something very wrong and probably caused by the corruption of Big Pharma, they're prescribing antipsychotics like candy nowadays (among with other medications as well).

Yeah, I mentioned cigarettes because they reduce AP blood concentration, but you already knew and isn't taking them anymore so no useful (I found the explanation, mechanism is this ;
A specific CYP450 enzyme induced by smoking is CYP1A2.
Since APs are substrates of the enzyme being induced (CYP1A2), smoking will lower the drug concentration of the medication along with its efficacy in most cases.).

You're right tbh. Once antipsychotic reaches chronic use (years) then the damage caused to the brain is irreversible. There some hypothesis on this like ; reduced blood flow leading to starvation of cells causing neuron death, and the elimination of synapses. Loss of the glial cells that support and protect neurons.

I'm really sorry bro.

Ive overcoomed it

I had premature ejaculation till I reached 16, but it was because of high sensitivity because of phimosis, but then Ive overcoomed it and now can last for good amount of time
How did you overcome phymosis?