Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

am i too skinny to get girls??

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
5'7 120 lbs. Should I just ldar?
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

You have my frame. But you look much taller than 5'7.

Time for gymcelling, boyo

it's about your face and the body comes after that.

Get abs and girls will drool over your body.

it's about your face and the body comes after that.
Yeah, your face must be the problem. Go to the gym anyway. Every look max count no matter how minor

Yeah, your face must be the problem. Go to the gym anyway. Every look max count no matter how minor
I don't say that it doesn't count but he shouldn't expect to get laid with a better body if his face is truly 3/10

Anorexic+bro+in+law+aw+sorry+our+kid_56768f_4308655.jpg

What if your frame look like this

You can still improve yourself. Maybe not for women, but for yourself, you will feel better after a while.

No, you are too short

your frame is pretty much somali tier. I have the same problem unfortunately, i'm 5 ft 8.5 135

Get abs and girls will drool over your body.

Hes 5'7, women dont drool over midgets.

@imbored21, its over for you midget, gymcelling wont do shit.

I don't say that it doesn't count but he shouldn't expect to get laid with a better body if his face is truly 3/10
Yeah I agree. I just think it will help slightly, but I do not expect it to get him laid

At least you mog Zyros (I think)

I think so, bulk up mate

6'1 skincel here

Femoids go for obese guys over skinny guys

6'1 skincel here

Femoids go for obese guys over skinny guys
I think @Grotesque said something about this in one of his videos. Foids want you to be bigger than them even if that means you being fat.

No. Anyone who says you are is coping massively. That's pretty much the average normans body, so I wouldn't be too worried. Bulking up will just make you look like an autist if you're ugly.

Impressive clavicle length. Your body would looks pretty aesthetic if you bulk up. Though at that height you might end up looking like a turbo-manlet, idk...

Get a look going, join a band.

you literally have the average normie body

Face is all that matters.

Looks like slight gyno possibly

I think @Grotesque said something about this in one of his videos. Foids want you to be bigger than them even if that means you being fat.
Yes. My life experiences concerning myself and others strongly suggest this is true.

You act like you are some unfortunate creature. Honestly, you mog me and more than half the users on here.

Do push ups your chest is mega lacking

You got realy good frame with those wide shoulders, but your chest and back need major work. Honestly, if you gymcel you can have chad body.