Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel aM I uGLy???

roto2

roto2

28 KHV | so over

307900749120201.jpg

lmao she was aware of the answers she was going to receive :woke: They can't live without validation of others, fcking hoes :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

*posts pic of my ass* haha guys am i ugly? haha, am i ugly haha? teehee, stop complimenting me silly boys~ im just sooooo ugly!! *adjusts my shirt so my tits are fully visible* link to my patreon is posted to my reddit account :^)

Jfl it's reddit what do you expect, no ugly male of sound mind will post their selfies there. There will always be that 1% that do but they're overshadowed by 99% of the normies and high tier normies that post there

hope she gets morbidly obese soon and then a bear eats her

Fucking betas validatkng whores. Gonna leave a comment telling her she is a landwhale, lets how many whiteknights appear

regardless her parents are failures

F16 already a hoe :feelstrash:

*posts pic of my ass* haha guys am i ugly? haha, am i ugly haha? teehee, stop complimenting me silly boys~ im just sooooo ugly!! *adjusts my shirt so my tits are fully visible* link to my patreon is posted to my reddit account :^)
Where is the upvote button when I need it damn it !?

Chad must have pumped n dumped

>amiuglytho?

*Grabs shotgun, load it, shoot her face

"Yeah, you are"

Fucking betas validatkng whores. Gonna leave a comment telling her she is a landwhale, lets how many whiteknights appear
I already upvoted you tbh bro

Jfl she just deleted her reddit account :feelskek:

Screenshot 2019 10 04 r amiugly   Am I ugly F16

J F L 8 hrs ago no response. Posted himself on incelselfies too.

Ban her + tell her she's ugly

Even when I was on reddit I fucking despised that sub so much. Literally every post is a narcissistic foid begging for compliments and validation.

she framemogs me

Fucking landwhale. YES you are ugly and fat.

JBs seem everywhere on the internet now...

Non landwhale, white female, young, and no facial deformities. Maybe she's just too ugly for gigachad

Lmao. Dumb teenager probably got dumped by his 19 YO "BF" and wants validation.

Attachments

• kekk.jpg
    kekk.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 33
GIVE ME VALIDATION AAAAAGHHHH

Jfl I like to think that I had something to do with that
Obv just a few minutes after your comment :feelskek:
Imagine how fragile and dumb she has to be to post selfies on the internet searching for validation and not even tolerate a single bad comment :feelskek::feelskek:

Jfl it's reddit what do you expect, no ugly male of sound mind will post their selfies there. There will always be that 1% that do but they're overshadowed by 99% of the normies and high tier normies that post there
i once posted my pic there and got rsted pretty bad ,even though most of the times theyll never go over a 5/10 , because they dont want to hrt the feelings/confidence of the OP .
she framemogs me
its fucking over

Thousand BBC stare at 16 years old already.

I have this bookmarked.

Such annoying sluts. Foids know subconsciously that their worth will never be anything other than their sex appeal.

Ascension is a myth.

I hate this shit. Fucking women, dude. It's even worse on r/firstimpressions because they don't even have to keep up the thin pretext of believing they are ugly in order to be showered with shallow validation. I hate them for getting it; I hate them even more for wanting it.

so femcels really do exist.

Brendan Fraser is now a transexual?
Is that what I'm seeing in those images?
hope she gets morbidly obese soon and then a bear eats her
Going by the images, she's halfway there.

FUCK THIS WORLD, she is so damn overweight and smv mogs us into oblivion!!!!!!!

whats going on with zoomer foids and this braphog phenomena
they all look like they came out of same assembly line