Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Am i volcel for not getting down to low bf?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date

Am i? o.0

• Yes

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Yes (but if its cheekbones and jaw width you're lacking)

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • No (because its not gonna fix your bug eyes or make your chin magically unrecess and grow)

Votes: 25 53.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
srs,im 4 kgs down from new years.Planning to go down another 11kgs,i tried fasting a couple times but it just doesnt work for me.I do really low calorie dieting with lots of water in between.I've also gained a decent amount of muscle mass and strainght thanks to gymcelling.
Problem is i cant get the fucking bloat off my face.

> not an anonymous vote

:feelsseriously:

83cee89c6046140f0fcde79a43574c4c--funny-man-funny-shit.jpg

If youre ugly while skinny you might as well stay fat

srs,im 4 kgs down from new years.Planning to go down another 11kgs,i tried fasting a couple times but it just doesnt work for me.I do really low calorie dieting with lots of water in between.I've also gained a decent amount of muscle mass and strainght thanks to gymcelling.
Lost also 5 kilos since new year. I am 5 feet 9 with 78 kilos and 16-18% bf. What are your stats?

Lost also 5 kilos since new year. I am 5 feet 9 with 78 kilos and 16-18% bf. What are your stats?
6'3 86kilos unsure what my bf is

I got to 12% BF only to realize it doesnt help 3/10 face and heightpill :feelsUnreal:

I got to 12% BF only to realize it doesnt help 3/10 face and heightpill :feelsUnreal:
tbh,It wont really fix my problem areas but i still wanna try

Maybe your face fat comes off the last. Keep going.

Low bf is cope because it's hard to do it right without getting malnourished and fucking up your skin quality, hormones etc. You can make yourself better looking in one way and ruin your looks in another I'm saying.

It feels nice at least. Better skinny than fat
agreed.Even tho im not really fat fat,i still want my body to be strong and cut

It really depends. Going from 30 to 10 bf % can litterally put you from normie tier to chadlite tier, or from incel to normie. In some cases even from incel to chadlite. Most of the times the difference is huge. But if you are an indian balding manlet, it is over.

Yes, volcel until proven otherwise by weight loss

Low bf is cope because it's hard to do it right without getting malnourished and fucking up your skin quality, hormones etc. You can make yourself better looking in one way and ruin your looks in another I'm saying.

if you're short then it's over regardless

If you keep losing weight but your face is the same then thats just how it will go for you. Some people lose weight and their face gets more definition but when most people lose weight their face stays about the same. If you really low body fat maxx it might work though, like sub 10% body fat. Its worth a shot if you havent done it yet

86kilos is pretty light for 6'3, I'm in shape and 83kilos at 5'10.
idk what to say man :feelsbadman:
i have a decent amount of strainght and im not lacking muscle.
I dont know why im still fat at those kilograms

face bloat takes a while longer to fade away. Also factor in loose skin. I've had loose skin on my face, particularly on my chin, since losing weight 7-8 months ago. It's getting better over time though.

face bloat takes a while longer to fade away. Also factor in loose skin. I've had loose skin on my face, particularly on my chin, since losing weight 7-8 months ago. It's getting better over time though.
im not that fat tbh.

How much weight have you lost?

How much weight have you lost?
~70 lbs, I lost it over 4-5 months through diet and exercise. It's wasn't that hard tbh, I just switched to keto diet and most of my appetite went away.

Didn't think you could end up with loose skin on the face after losing 70 lbs. Maybe you had a kind of bloat face idk. Was it that bad?

Didn't think you could end up with loose skin on the face after losing 70 lbs. Maybe you had a kind of bloat face idk. Was it that bad?
I had a double chin, but even after losing a lot of weight it still looks like I have one because the skin is loose. It's getting better over time though.

I had a double chin, but even after losing a lot of weight it still looks like I have one because the skin is loose. It's getting better over time though.
Wow loose skin on chin? That's pretty interesting ngl. Did you have like stretch marks or anything beforehand?

Theres no body fat for your bones

Wow loose skin on chin? That's pretty interesting ngl. Did you have like stretch marks or anything beforehand?
No stretch marks or anything, it's just that my skin didn't shrink from when I was fat so I still have it hanging down, it was really bad at first but over the last half a year it's been shrinking. Keep in mind that before I lost weight I had been very fat for over 5 years, then I suddenly went down to about 15% body fat.

It's good to get to a low BF% at least once so you can see the best possible version of your face.

Problem is i cant get the fucking bloat off my face
Lucky you, my face looks like an Auschwitz survivor's while I can't get rid of fucking belly and thighs

No.

I've gotten down to visible abs bodyfat and it did nothing. I've now stopped giving a fuck about my diet and it's honestly the best choice I'll ever make.

I'd recommend everyone slim down ONCE, if it does nothing for you: eat entirely at your discretion.

Lucky you, my face looks like an Auschwitz survivor's while I can't get rid of fucking belly and thighs
....so your face is defined....yeah lucky me

First you get big then you cut down.

idk what to say man :feelsbadman:
i have a decent amount of strainght and im not lacking muscle.
I dont know why im still fat at those kilograms
Don’t worry Einon bragging about stats is bs. I am also not 100%sure wht my bf is, but thats what my scale says. Icurrently have a 4 pack. Problem is I never get a six pack until I am practically close to starving, because always a shitty small buldge of fat stays around the navel. Many chads I know are even blessed in this department, they get muscles so easily and magically also loose fat on the right spots. But I guess you can witness the same bs in your swimming hobby. And they always say „it’s not genetic, just hard training and nutrition“.