Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I weird for having fantasies about cannibalism?

Is it a coincidence this show is called IT crowd?
It's a show about an Information Technology department in a company, not about inceltear :feelshaha:

So yeah, you can call it a coincidence.

It's a show about an Information Technology department in a company, not about inceltear :feelshaha:

So yeah, you can call it a coincidence.
It came out back in like 2006

like most things, people make a big deal out of it but it happens all the time, and history is filled with it.

When a foid on reddit admits to having rape fantasies, people tell her it’s normal. People think BDSM or whatever is okay. But I’m a freak if I fantasize about cannibalism once in a while because I see a young woman’s soft smooth youthful skin? Sure I don’t get into the fantasies too much and hell, sometimes I fantasize about it sarcastically. But sometimes I see a young woman’s soft youthful skin and her soft feminine eyes and I kinda think “is she going to taste good if I eat her for dinner?”. Sometimes I feel a bit hungry if I see a landwhale despite an absence of sexual attraction because their fatness makes them look like they’re yummy food.

Sure, it’s a bit sick, but I won’t act on it, nor do I want to, the fantasy is very temporary. Also, anyone who puked while reading this is a pussy and isn’t a real man.
I get it. Have you seen Violence Jack?

It is a bit odd

I think humans have a primal draw to things like head hunting and cannibalism to assert dominance. I fantasise about decapitating people. You’re probably ok save the incel related stuff like forced loneliness.

you think the fraction of men who've had rape fantasies is less than a third? LOL
No they fantasized about PERPETRATING the rape

I think it comes off as a bit weird, but if it remains just a fantasy, I don't see a problem with it, tbh.

There are scientists out there who grow artificial meat from cows' stem cells:

Would be cool if they could artificially grow human meat for people to try and taste it.
Just out of curiosity, don't know if it would work out at all.

I think it comes off as a bit weird, but if it remains just a fantasy, I don't see a problem with it, tbh.

There are scientists out there who grow artificial meat from cows' stem cells:

Would be cool if they could artificially grow human meat for people to try and taste it.
Just out of curiosity, don't know if it would work out at all.
Some foids look like food

I’d say yeah, at least I never have had them

If you can't fuck her, eat her. :feelsthink:

this is weird ngl

I remember that cannibal restaurant in fallout new vegas being super disturbing to me the first time I played
i killed all those niggas :feelskek:

Based

Who’s that in your avi?
Honka from the movie 'The Golden Glove'. Worth a watch ngl, it's based on a true story about a truecel who was kempermaxxing.

Last edited:
No Ur not weird. Who cares that someone nobody on an Incel forum sometimes thinks about canabalism. Only ppl who care is ones tryna make us look bad but who gives a shit.

don't you find the human body fascinating ? i would love to explore it personally, but that would require a body, and im not gonna kill lol.
I think female skin is tasty if I try eating it for dinner

Nah it's cool
I'm into biting and shit

No they fantasized about PERPETRATING the rape
others being what, men who fantasize about women raping them?

That's likely the higher % but I still think the "perpetrator" fantasy would be more than half.

Even if it's not something you REGULARLY think about, I'm sure most guys have tried it at least once or twice in their head to see what it's like.

Plus there's a LOT of gray area you could be exploring in fantasy.

You'd be surprised how many women actually have cannibalism fantasies (as in being eaten), it's kind of odd and somewhat disturbing but not as uncommon as you'd think.

I think for the most part it's just an extreme version of the dom/sub stuff most women are into any way.
stats?

lol you're not gonna find stats on that kind of stuff. However I've noticed a lot of cannibal fetish communities seem to have a bizarre number of legit women on them.
doesn't mean a large percent of foids like cannibalism

Given your larpy serial killer inspired online persona, no. I wouldn't worry about it.

i am a serial killer

Ngl , i too sometimes watch gore shit on the internet , like out of curiosity but not that i get aroused by it