Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting AM I WRONG TO HATE MY PARENTS?

• Thread starter FIVETHREEBALDCEL
  • Start date
FIVETHREEBALDCEL

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

Master of Personality
★★
I didn't hate them until they postponed my hair transplant at age 21(said they didn't have money and were under debt) the surgery i desperately needed and begged for years(in 2016 they promised they'd get me the surgery if i did good in my engineering exams, i did really good and obviously they didn't keep their promise) and finally refused to get me the surgery after 3 years. They amount of money needed for the surgery is less than 20% of monthly income that they earn from the business that i proposed(i didn't work for it, but the idea was mine i asked them to start this business, i also gave them the feasible business model before any of them had any idea, family got richer, but i got poor and not just in terms of money), i missed out on my youth because my parents are too greedy and only see me as a future wageslave. Now they are talking about renovation of a house they have in another state, it will cost about 4 times the amount of money which could have helped me live a normal adult life, me and problems are just as invisible to my parents as an ugly male to a foid

why don't u get a job in engineering and get it yourself?

why don't u get a job in engineering and get it yourself?
6 more months to get my degree. Desperately looking for a job, too many engineers here in curryland work minimum wage jobs. If i had one i wouldn't have asked them

Well you are kinda right because they told you they dont have money even though they had

Well you are kinda right because they told you they dont have money even though they had
I wouldn't hate them if they really didn't have money, but they don't want to spend their money on something that exclusively my problem

I wouldn't hate them if they really didn't have money, but they don't want to spend their money on something that exclusively my problem
you are right and i think youre right to hate them..