Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion AMA about growing up with a physical disability.

Disabledcel

Disabledcel

HANDICLAPPED
-
Go ahead, shoot me a question.

hahaha you're disabled

elab more pls

Do you get bullied by normies

Go ahead, shoot me a question.View attachment 227117

When did you start to notice it really impact you? I have a facial deformity and my mind copemaxxed until I was in grade 3. Until then i unironically thought it was no big deal and anyone who said anything mean was "jealous" of me for some reason (lol thats what my mom told me).

Go ahead, shoot me a question.View attachment 227117
What were the dynamics of friends that you had at school and in your 20s, was it purely a constant stream of condescension, masked by poor level virtue signalling eg low level shitting on you.
Did people take your journey seriously or were they constantly LARPING in a half arsed way, eg they didnt really try and understand how hard it is for you psychologically, not being "seen" by other poeple as being normal and the psychological ramifications of this.

disables me
but srs what disability(s) do you have
Congenital arm. You guys talk about losing the genetic lottery bruh I lost an arm from that shit LMFAO
Images   2020 04 01T210108217

That's what my arm basically looks like

Have you ever saw a foid with same disability as you ?
If you did was she loved/had a bf ?

Have you ever saw a foid with same disability as you ?
If you did was she loved/had a bf ?
Hmm no not really but I've seen a chick on InstaGram with men thirsting for her.
You
What were the dynamics of friends that you had at school and in your 20s, was it purely a constant stream of condescension, masked by poor level virtue signalling eg low level shitting on you.
Did people take your journey seriously or were they constantly LARPING in a half arsed way, eg they didnt really try and understand how hard it is for you psychologically, not being "seen" by other poeple as being normal and the psychological ramifications of this.
Described it Perfectly my man, it's not the disability that gets to me it's the mental/emotional toll it takes on me. I have severe anxiety and lack essential social skills so much that Its really hard for me to go shopping for food and stuff like that because I have an irrational fear of people staring at me.

Last edited:
How u type if u got one arm feel?

How u type if u got one arm feel?
? I have one arm up till the elbow, so I kind of use the "stump" of my elbow to play games, if I'm typing I use my normal hand.
When did you start to notice it really impact you? I have a facial deformity and my mind copemaxxed until I was in grade 3. Until then i unironically thought it was no big deal and anyone who said anything mean was "jealous" of me for some reason (lol thats what my mom told me).
Around Year 5-6 in primary school.
I had my first mental breakdown in year 9 because I got rejected by my highschool crush and I blamed it all on my disability.
I feel like you can agree that wherever you go, people just stare and "feel sorry" for you. I hate that so much.

Last edited:
? I have one arm up till the elbow, so I kind of use the "stump" of my elbow to play games, if I'm typing I use my normal hand.

Around Year 5-6 in primary school.
I had my first mental breakdown in year 9 because I got rejected by my highschool crush and I blamed it all on my disability.
I feel like you can agree that wherever you go, people just stare and "feel sorry" for you. I hate that so much.

You're from the UK? You only got one arm?

Can you get robo arm?

Can you get robo arm?
Yes but it's very fucking expensive, type up on Jewtube "bionic hand" or some shit and it comes up with a guy using his brain to move the robot fingers it's crazy.

Hmm no not really but I've seen a chick on InstaGram with men thirsting for her.
You

Described it Perfectly my man, it's not the disability that gets to me it's the mental/emotional toll it takes on me. I have severe anxiety and lack essential social skills so much that Its really hard for me to go shopping for food and stuff like that because I have an irrational fear of people staring at me.
You have such a hard situation as these herr derr psychologicsts you could see, just do herr derr mindfulness they have no strategies to find and weed out the CUNTS that are condescending to you, and to find the GENIUNE PEOPLE WHO WILL ACTUALLY HELP YOU ASCEND IN LIFE NOT JUST SEXUALLY BUT SOCIALLY AND PROFESSIONALLY.

I have worked out it is not cost effective having many friends the cost of a bullshit friend psychologically is huge, out weighing 3 or 4 geniune good friends, eg 1 can SHIT can ruin your whole life experience and throw your whole life off. You need to search and try and find "the good people" but develop fail safe strategies whereby you test every "friend" met, very early on how "good" they actually are.
The best way is to purposely create situations of trust, where you test of geniune they are essentailly settingthem up to fail, and also pointed questions about supporting you in sensitive situations like in the dating world, and also testing how much they respect and value you obkectively compared to other people, you will weed out shit early and not waste time on twats and start building a base of "REAL FRIENDS". You dont even need many friends in reality just 2 or 3 really really good friends is all you need to lead qute a rich fulfilling life relationship wise platonically.

I'm also disabled because my face is red

hmmm according to your specs i just cannot take you for anything but a volcel.
6'' with nice face. you can use your arm in a story to make yourself even chadier "I lost it in a war" or something like that.
Disabled
Volcel
C'mon bruh

well , tbh , life isn't fair . getting a foid won't be easy at all . it's actually over , so choose your cope wisely

Disabilitycel for sure. Why would women breathe on this guy when they could find a million chads with all their appendages.

We may have it bad but there are people like OP who dont even have both arms. Don't even pretend like you have it worse than him

This picture here is a racer who lost his arm but still won quite a few racing championships with cars he built himself. It wasnt over for him and Its not over for you OP, at least not with things other than women. Good luck to you
5C78CA6C 3CA2 48EE 8169 84842893FB1B

Do people virtue signal a lot?

Disabilitycel for sure. Why would women breathe on this guy when they could find a million chads with all their appendages.
Wait do you really believe that guy in the picture is an incel?

Last edited:
Wait do you really believe that guy is an incel?
I dont have pictures of OP so I cant say anything for sure. But if he is average face and has no arm then yes I would say he is at most a 5 or 6 to women.

If you take someone like the guy in the picture I posted, he will not encounter too much trouble in day to day social life, but he would be at a severe disadvantage in the sexual marketplace. In studies women find men with physical deformities at an extremely low SMV even if they have no other problems

holy shit man i can relate a lot to you except mine is not as bad. I have deformed hand man and this is exactly how i feel

I dont have pictures of OP so I cant say anything for sure. But if he is average face and has no arm then yes I would say he is at most a 5 or 6 to women.

If you take someone like the guy in the picture I posted, he will not encounter too much trouble in day to day social life, but he would be at a severe disadvantage in the sexual marketplace. In studies women find men with physical deformities at an extremely low SMV even if they have no other problems
No I meant the guy's picture you put beneath especially since he's easily in the T1% of looks of people his age unless he just looks older than he is because of shit skincare.

Where's the data? I've seen people who lost an arm before who've still succeeded after all it's not even a genetic flaw if you truly lost it in an accident.

Last edited:
No I meant the guy's picture you put beneath especially since he's easily in the T1% of looks of people his age unless he just looks older than he is because of shit skincare.

Where's the data? I've seen people who lost an arm before who've still succeeded after all it's not even a genetic flaw if you truly lost it in an accident.
I will come back with the studies

I think there is an important difference is someone born with no hand/arm and someone that lost it but was not disabled in the first place.

The guy in the picture I posted was genetically just fine but lost his hand in an accident, he will be at an advantage compared to someone who is born without a hand for sure. He will be viewed as more genetically fit by women than someone like OP. In addition, he will look totally normal whereas someone like OP will have additional physical abnormalities from his congenital birth defect

Guy in the picture is more than 40 years old so he is already way better looking than other people in his age group. He is not incel and if op is like him then I would agree that op does not belong here

Over for disablecels

Arvid fears u

lmao idiots in this chat arguing about whether a disabled incel is a trucel or not. just lmfao at the stupidity in this forum

I don't have any questions but I do have a physical disability myself and I can understand the alienation from 95% of society. Glad you found this little corner on the internet.

Do you like rolling rock beer?

You have such a hard situation as these herr derr psychologicsts you could see, just do herr derr mindfulness they have no strategies to find and weed out the CUNTS that are condescending to you, and to find the GENIUNE PEOPLE WHO WILL ACTUALLY HELP YOU ASCEND IN LIFE NOT JUST SEXUALLY BUT SOCIALLY AND PROFESSIONALLY.

I have worked out it is not cost effective having many friends the cost of a bullshit friend psychologically is huge, out weighing 3 or 4 geniune good friends, eg 1 can SHIT can ruin your whole life experience and throw your whole life off. You need to search and try and find "the good people" but develop fail safe strategies whereby you test every "friend" met, very early on how "good" they actually are.
The best way is to purposely create situations of trust, where you test of geniune they are essentailly settingthem up to fail, and also pointed questions about supporting you in sensitive situations like in the dating world, and also testing how much they respect and value you obkectively compared to other people, you will weed out shit early and not waste time on twats and start building a base of "REAL FRIENDS". You dont even need many friends in reality just 2 or 3 really really good friends is all you need to lead qute a rich fulfilling life relationship wise platonically.
Damn, that's actually amazing advice.
Nice job, greycel.