Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion AMA I work in the mall

I'm sorry to hear about you being hurt :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Why don't you draw yourself an avi?

are you white?

what are 2 things u can't have for breakfast?

Part-time, I have 2 part-time janitor jobs. Live with my dad, money gets used on copes. I'm practically a NEET who works part time living with my boomer dad.

Have no other plans tbh.

U can rent a room like me its very cheap. Just work 3 days a week full time for 3 days and then 4 days free. It will give u enough money for rent + basics. U wont have cash for copes but if u work 1 extra day u will have.

3 days covers = (Room/AllFoodTransportsBasicsForSurvival) if u work 1 more day u can save all that cash for copes so like 100$ copes per week just for u. But fuck that 4 days is cancer. Better work 3 and have 4 days off what copes u need anyway as long as ur internet and everything is paid for and u are left with about 15$ a day budget thats enough for drinks and snacks.

Or one of my NEET friend who is a fucking genius also made a different plan I will share with u. He is not my friend anymore but anyway:

U work for 4 months. Full time 5-6 days a week. Non-STOP slaving. U rent the SHITTEST ROOM, you buy the SHITTEST food. You moneyMAXX to the ultimate level.

Then !

You get a fucking visa to some third world country. Prefeerably in SEA or somewhere in Europe maybe EASTERN europe or osme shit. MUST BE CHEAP.... Then you rent a ROOM over there. For like 1 year.

U take all ur US $$$$$ Money. U exchange it to local SHIT-CURRENCY. AND WHALLA

YOU ARE A FUCKING BILONNARE

Since the 40-50$ profit u make a day back in US (that wouldn't even last a day there) lasts u about a week in the SHIT-LAND u are going to OR MAYBE EVEN MORE IF U NEET-MONEYSAVEmaxx in ur next shit country of stay.

Probably the visa will run out in 1 year. So basiaclly stay there for 1 Year and chill do nothing take a gaming laptop with u or something. Spend all ur hard earned cash chilling and NEETING and buying copes and food and everything coz everything cheap as fuck in third world countries. Then go back and slave for 4 months and then repeat the process.

Living the dream.

are you white?
yes sir
what are 2 things u can't have for breakfast?
ITS ABOUT MY JOB STOP ASKING QUESTION ABOUT MY SELF :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:
How many times did they beat you up and when did they last do it
i dont count it why are u asking :feelstrash:
242 2423933 view pepe up arrow

U can rent a room like me its very cheap. Just work 3 days a week full time for 3 days and then 4 days free. It will give u enough money for rent + basics. U wont have cash for copes but if u work 1 extra day u will have.

3 days covers = (Room/AllFoodTransportsBasicsForSurvival) if u work 1 more day u can save all that cash for copes so like 100$ copes per week just for u. But fuck that 4 days is cancer. Better work 3 and have 4 days off what copes u need anyway as long as ur internet and everything is paid for and u are left with about 15$ a day budget thats enough for drinks and snacks.

Or one of my NEET friend who is a fucking genius also made a different plan I will share with u. He is not my friend anymore but anyway:

U work for 4 months. Full time 5-6 days a week. Non-STOP slaving. U rent the SHITTEST ROOM, you buy the SHITTEST food. You moneyMAXX to the ultimate level.

Then !

You get a fucking visa to some third world country. Prefeerably in SEA or somewhere in Europe maybe EASTERN europe or osme shit. MUST BE CHEAP.... Then you rent a ROOM over there. For like 1 year.

Since the 40-50$ profit u make a day back in US (that wouldn't even last a day there) lasts u about a week in the SHIT-LAND u are going to OR MAYBE EVEN MORE IF U NEET-MONEYSAVEmaxx in ur next shit country of stay.

Probably the visa will run out in 1 year. So basiaclly stay there for 1 Year and chill do nothing take a gaming laptop with u or something. Spend all ur hard earned cash chilling and NEETING and buying copes and food and everything coz everything cheap as fuck in third world countries. Then go back and slave for 4 months and then repeat the process.

Living the dream.
i cant work 3 days a week its impossible for me
i need to work 1 year at least full time
and its impossible to rent a flat here this country succs i am moving out anyways dont worry

and i like your idea about moving to a 3rd world country. I think i will do that too i dont want to work whole life i also want to chill for 1 year and do nothing
i hate this world work work work. its friday already and then the week starts over and over again same bs every fucking week ahhhhh i wanna kms :feelstrash: :feelsbadman:
the answer was lunch and dinner
i dont eat breakfast do u?
I guess i would pick caffee and milk dunno why u asking?? :feelstrash:

i cant work 3 days a week its impossible for me
i need to work 1 year at least full time
and its impossible to rent a flat here this country succs i am moving out anyways dont worry

and i like your idea about moving to a 3rd world country. I think i will do that too i dont want to work whole life i also want to chill for 1 year and do nothing
i hate this world work work work. its friday already and then the week starts over and over again same bs every fucking week ahhhhh i wanna kms :feelstrash: :feelsbadman:

i dont eat breakfast do u?
I guess i would pick caffee and milk dunno why u asking?? :feelstrash:

What u mean is impossible? Cant u rent 1 room not the whole house just rent 1 room with other ppl u dont have to know them they have adverts like this no? Share-houses. Its cheap.

What u mean is impossible? Cant u rent 1 room not the whole house just rent 1 room with other ppl u dont have to know them they have adverts like this no? Share-houses. Its cheap.
i dont have good experience with share houses. most of the time they fuck there so i dont want to have that. I was looking for 1 room appartment but its impossible :feelstrash: :feelsrope:

Why, with the advancement of civilisation, has man debased himself by devolving into a more primitively superficial mindset?

Then !

Living the dream.

min wage savings frm some months cant last a year in shitholes you will lost more just to arrive and buy visa and renting is almost 50% from that saving JFL to do that to LDAR in some shithole even SEA

You should mess with foids.

I'm sorry to hear about you being hurt :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Why don't you draw yourself an avi?
Its ok
And people already know me without one thats why :feelstrash:
You should mess with foids.
I cant and all foids are so bitchy and ugly:feelstrash::feelsseriously:
min wage savings frm some months cant last a year in shitholes you will lost more just to arrive and buy visa and renting is almost 50% from that saving JFL to do that to LDAR in some shithole even SEA
But i dont like SEA country and I dunno how to talk there and its to hot there :feelstrash: :cryfeels:

Dont worry i have better plan
https://teespring.com/stores/fast-banana :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

Last edited:
How much people lifemog you?

If u could customers and stuff then 100+ ppl a day for sure :feelstrash:
Just quit or rope, I honestly don't know why you decided to work at a mall of all places.

Then !

Living the dream.
Really nice post, saved in my bookmarks.

Update:
(Bored and wanted to write something funny about my shit work)

-When I work in bread/bakery sector we bake bread there and then we have to place the bread in shelf for normies. But if a normie throws bread on the floor we have to throw it away.
BUT I take bread place is somewhere behind normies like i will throw it away later and after 1h I put the bread back in the shelf. For normies to buy Thee hee :feelstrash: :feelslala::feelsokman::feelsthink:

-Or once a fag asked me where is something and just told HIM there and i walked off
(fuck fags)

-There is also a couple that always visit my store and the whore is like 3/10 and dude 6/10 and I always eyeball them and I make them unconfortable.

-And on the cash desk we need to open customers bag. But I don't open chads and stacys the bag. And I speak a bit ruder to them.:feelstrash::feelshmm:

Thank you for reading it
Have a nice day :feelstrash:

Yes :feelstrash:

Btw update i will skip work from 26-31 because i dont want to work from 9-20 can suck my dick normies:feelstrash::feelskek:

somebody asked me for an update so here it is

UPDATE:
i think i will quit it next summer.
Its not like i don't like the job. I love to fill in the shelfs but i HATE working hours and people.
somebody just told me last week that most ppl hate me on work.
I don't know why would they only cuz I don't talk. I don't have anything interesting to tell. I am not a normie who goes out everyday.
also my boss told me that if he would knowed that i am so CLOSED he wouldnt even hire me.
But what ever only half a year left and I am gone forever I will never see those people again.

Thats it. :feelstrash:

also my boss told me that if he would knowed that i am so CLOSED he wouldnt even hire me.
It's fucking over for introverts.
Fuck these normies I swear to God they enrage me so much.

Tell us a little about yourself

You're a greycel and a fakecel tbh :(

Who was it that asked you to update the thread

Do you drive? How much free time do you have a day?