Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Amazing Atheist and cronies look into MGTOW and inceldom

The End

The End

Banned
-
Alright, this is a show where a bunch of assholes look into a topic and make jokes about it. And when this show started discussing MGTOW, that was exactly what happened.

But things turned dark when they started looking at incels. At first they tried to laugh at us, and belittle our opinions. But as they looked further into the hatred we all have, and at our celebration of mass murderers, the mood turned grim.

I was happy these cackling fools ended up taking inceldom seriously. It disturbed them, ultimately. I'd rather be pitied and feared than laughed at, that's for sure.

They talk incels 57 minutes in, and the hosts get sad at 1 hour 27 minutes.

Last edited:
if people took time to read into the blackpill they would realize and will agree

if people took time to read into the blackpill they would realize and will agree
Yeah, their original assessment was as insipid as can be. "Work on your social skills!" etc etc... All surface knee-jerk reaction crap.

Being misunderstood and belittled by these clowns irritated me, but like I said I took pleasure when they actually started taking us seriously.

Do they browse the forum??

Amazing atheist? Is it 2019 or did I time travel back to 2011?

I may be an incel who has no life, but I got better things to do than watch two hours of these guys screaming while not saying anything or being funny.

ultimately cucks will not be receptive to blackpill, it makes their life too objectively meaningless, and cucks can't have that. they need their fantasy. since 80% of humans qualify as cucks, i doubt blackpill will ever be mainstream or accepted by more than 10% of the population

ultimately cucks will not be receptive to blackpill, it makes their life too objectively meaningless, and cucks can't have that. they need their fantasy. since 80% of humans qualify as cucks, i doubt blackpill will ever be mainstream or accepted by more than 10% of the population
Most can't handle the realities of human perception, this is spot on. When you knock down their emotional walls, they lash out, yet they can't refute any of it.

If he’s an atheist, then there are high chances he’s a cucked coping denial loser.

Most cucked people are afraid of knowing the truth about their condition, they do not want to think about their current situation being slaves to the vagina.

Isnt that the faggot who was sticking bananas up his ass

I watched the whole thing and I'll tell you this, they actually had pity,empathy and fear towards us. Them laughing and making jokes about us died off real quick upon reading the stuff many incels post online. Yes they gave criticisms, but they said that we're like people stranded on a distant island far off into outer space, that really needs help. They said they can't help but feel bad for us and that you got to have humanity to feel bad for incels whenever you look at them. The quartering and even sargon said that we done nothing wrong and that they feel bad for us since we come off as a bunch of guys who're down on their luck and they rot away at home and spiriling into a greater depression and anger towards women and the world. Just telling us to simply be confident is weak advice, and that we legitimately need help. Unlike that fag Kyle who went on a tirade against @King_Gigacel and @BrendioEEE over something as trivial as the word faggot. So in sense it's nice that some big name people have humanity to feel bad for us and know that to simply "fix yourself" isn't going to cut it. Whew I said what needed to be said. Back to Starbound.

Interesting how the tone shifts so quickly. On some level, this makes me happy that they an recognize the abyss that is our collective conciousness. It makes me feel understood to some degree in a world where I'm ignored.

When they started reading about Elliot Rodger and the fact that some guys from this forum praised Alek one guy said very shocked: "These people are dangerous."

We're being called disturbing by a guy who stuck bananas up his asshole :lul:

I remember Amazing Atheist talked to Finnish school shooter Pekka Eric Auvinen

This is why we will never get anywhere with normies. Too many fat/chubby guys that think them being fat/chubby makes them ugly when it's all about face. "I'm ugly because I'm fat and I get laid and I see guys that look like me get laid all the time." Girls would rather date an obese guy with decent to good facial bones than date this guy because of his ugly face.
xglWd10.png

For both sexes, face attractiveness predicted overall attractiveness more strongly than did body attractiveness, and this difference was significant in males.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347207000565

This. The Amazing Atheist and his buddies there still try to ride on a "centrist" anti-SJW bandwagon. Which is why he has become so irrelevant. And the more irrelevant he becomes, the louder he shouts and screams. Sometimes I try to watch his videos again, but it's usually little substance, little originality and a lot of shouting, trying to depict himself as the last reasonable man on earth just because he promotes this centrist position of "SJW are bad but incels are just as bad, amirite!?" Thankfully, anti-SJW Youtube is dying.

This is why we will never get anywhere with normies. Too many fat/chubby guys that think them being fat/chubby makes them ugly when it's all about face. "I'm ugly because I'm fat and I get laid and I see guys that look like me get laid all the time." Girls would rather date an obese guy with decent to good facial bones than date this guy because of his ugly face.
xglWd10.png

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347207000565
I still think as a male body is important because of the simple fact that women don´t have to choose between a good face and a good body. They can easily get both nowadays.

From my understanding the blonde TJ guy is a bisexual dicklet that has some video swirling around the internet of him sticking a banana up his ass.

I still think as a male body is important because of the simple fact that women don´t have to choose between a good face and a good body. They can easily get both nowadays.
They will just choose the one that is taller. The longer the limb the more muscle that can be stored there. So tall people auto have better genetics than short people. It's why all strongman are giants. Girls just care about genes not hard work so it's pointless.

Being fat will stop a man getting laid, but the point is HE CAN CHANGE IT BY LOSING WEIGHT.

You can’t change your skeleton, your bones. This is what makes a truecel.

what a dogshit stream, they said literally nothing that held any weight whatsoever. they just made retarded zoo animal noises. what was the audience supposed to get out of this? information? because they did a piss poor job at that. laughs? maybe if the viewers are 10 years old.
anti-SJW Youtube is dying.
so sick and tired of that crowd, they have been repeating the same talking points for nearly 5 years and act like they're new

so sick and tired of that crowd, they have been repeating the same talking points for nearly 5 years and act like they're new

Yeah. This fucking obsession with some stupid trannies while basically ignoring (or being bluepilled about) all the really relevant stuff that affects your daily life much more than some tranny somewhere in San Francisco pissing in the women's toilets.

Amazing cuckteist

Deep Fat Fried is a joke. TAA used to have a solid podcast in the Drunken Peasants, but he left that and started this bullshit. He honestly stopped being relevant after he shoved the banana up his ass on video