Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Amazing cope-Playing ultra realistic management/politics/dictatorship games

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Holy fuck I can't reccomend this cope more (than doing drugs but besides that) than anything. Bros, play grand strategy/country management games. You can do whatever you want on them and fulfill what you think society should look like. I've been coping with tropico 5 and have just ordered the secret service to shoot/imprison foids, and sometimes I'll play Mount and warband viking conquest and spark the event where you rape foids in the town you siege. I use it because I have 0 actual power so I just transfer what would happen if I did and its a really good cope.

You can be as based as you want and nobody will judge you. I cannot recommend this more as a cope.

can u give list of games. games like the Sims were always good copes cuz they lasted thousands of hours and also gave u power, if tropico is similar ill get into them again.

I like those types of games too, boyo.

I live playing ck2 and larping as if I'm a great leader.
can u give list of games. games like the Sims were always good copes cuz they lasted thousands of hours and also gave u power, if tropico is similar ill get into them again.
Tropico is basically a city management game except it takes place on a tropical island and your the dictator. You can make tons of choices for what your countries politics is like, for example you can go communist, fascist, or cuck democracy

I like military strategy games ngl.

Holy fuck I can't reccomend this cope more (than doing drugs but besides that) than anything. Bros, play grand strategy/country management games. You can do whatever you want on them and fulfill what you think society should look like. I've been coping with tropico 5 and have just ordered the secret service to shoot/imprison foids, and sometimes I'll play Mount and warband viking conquest and spark the event where you rape foids in the town you siege. I use it because I have 0 actual power so I just transfer what would happen if I did and its a really good cope.

You can be as based as you want and nobody will judge you. I cannot recommend this more as a cope.
I used to play Cybernations back when it was extremely popular circa 2005-2008 but the game is all but dead now because the same groups of players would dominate the game for long periods of time and make it almost unplayable for their enemies. That, and the structure of the game became too dependent on donating real money to the owner for perks. At its peak though it was extremely addictive and I haven't found a suitable replacement ever since. There was another game called Lunarwars which was pretty good, but that shut down.

tropico is similar but you're the dictator of a small island nation. But you can manage individual people (So like you can click on a woman and shoot her).

These games are fun and I enjoy them a lot, but calling them ultra-realistic is a huge stretch.

These games are fun and I enjoy them a lot, but calling them ultra-realistic is a huge stretch.
there are some that are pretty realistic, obviously not tropico 5 of course but its a good start

Last edited:
Anyoen tried the new ANNO?