Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Amazing how women would choose a chad over anyone else despite how much they have in

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
I got bored and decided to swipe on tinder, looking for some rage fuel on this boring night, and the first chick I see is a very good looking instagram famous one wearing a shirt of a TV show I loved when I was a kid. It wasn't too mainstream, but still quite common in the 90's. I went and quickly changed one of my pics to one where I met some actors of the show and took a pic with them, and decided to superlike the slut along with the pic. I am the tallest guy in the pic, so that would kinda help. It isn't my default pic, so I am probably lowering my chances.
I bet the slut won't match. I usually screenshot womens pics and instagram accounts so I can harass them or photoshop them into a pic with me to pretend that hypergamy doesn't exist. I saved probably over 10,000 pics. Oh, and don't call me creepy for saving peoples' information. It's not creepy if chad does it. This is the one time I didn't save someones' pic or info, since I was busy deciding on superliking and adding the pic.
Doesn't matter your hobbies, common interests, goals, likes, dislikes, or any of that. I proved it all the time and have proven it today. You know what us braincels say, **when you know one woman, then you know ALL women." I bet they swiped left already.
Should I still move the pic to the front so they notice? I haven't done anything to this tinder account in years.  :'( :'( :'(

InsecureSoggyKakapo-max-1mb.gif

huh are you okay

Fakecel? Wtf zielony you're supposed to be a curry truecel. Even curries can't be trusted anymore. Fugg this site.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Fakecel? Wtf zielony you're supposed to be a curry truecel. Even curries can't be trusted anymore. Fugg this site.

Fakecel for being swiped left on tinder? Sounds legit.

I believe you should move the pic to the front. If nothing changes , it will be over and pu will have to come back to incels.is and LDAR

Yoyo said:
I believe you should move the pic to the front. If nothing changes , it will be over and pu will have to come back to incels.is and LDAR

I probably will now. I actually was thinking of using that as my front pic. My other pics are selfies in a terribly lit room. This one was taken professionally and with celebrities. Someone took the pic for me which also never happens. It'd still seem kinda forced that I happen to superlike them with that pic there lol.

Zielony4 said:

Fakecel for even having tinder. Truecels already know it's over and don't have tinder, like me.

Zielony4 said:
I probably will now. I actually was thinking of using that as my front pic. My other pics are selfies in a terribly lit room. This one was taken professionally and with celebrities. Someone took the pic for me which also never happens. It'd still seem kinda forced that I happen to superlike them with that pic there lol.

I don't know how the super likes work. Is it like a special feature you pay for

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Zielony4 said:
Fakecel for even having tinder. Truecels already know it's over and don't have tinder, like me.
Truecels don't even have smartphones.

We should plan a mass suicide..im so done

[quote="Sparrow']
[/quote]

Truecels don't even breathe.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

I haven't updated it in years. What's the coincidence that i'd open it out of boredom and see a social media famous girl with a shirt of a TV show that my entire life revolved around, as the first person to pop up. I changed my pic, superliked them and closed the app. 

Damn, I guess I gotta delete all my tinder accounts including my catfishing one because having the app installed makes me a traitor, and I care very much about what long term strangers on a website think of me.  :'(

Yoyo said:
I don't know how the super likes work. Is it like a special feature you pay for

You are limited to one for free every... few hours? days? I forget.

You can pay money to have extras, or sometimes they give you an extra randomly.

[quote="Sparrow']
[/quote]

Non incels have iphones :'(

Zielony4 said:
I haven't updated it in years. What's the coincidence that i'd open it out of boredom and see a social media famous girl with a shirt of a TV show that my entire life revolved around, as the first person to pop up. I changed my pic, superliked them and closed the app. 

Damn, I guess I gotta delete all my tinder accounts including my catfishing one because having the app installed makes me a traitor, and I care very much about what long term strangers on a website think of me.  :'(

You are limited to one for free every... few hours? days? I forget.

You can pay money to have extras, or sometimes they give you an extra randomly.

Non incels have iphones :'(

Fakecel.

theres no difference, even if you and a female liked 99 % of the same things that each other did, it doesnt matter if ur ugly. You will always lose as an ugly man.