Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel AMAZING INCELKINO GFTI

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Pumpkin (2002)

JUST BE A RETARD

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

I guess my reply doesn't matter.

Damn. I got completely cucked by @Lookscel. This thread is now a used up roastie and I must betabuxx it in order to receive starfish thread sex :soy:

Damn. I got completely cucked by @Lookscel. This thread is now a used up roastie and I must betabuxx it in order to receive starfish thread sex :soy:
Correct :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

First reply-pill is one of the most potent pills out there

Cope. The movie.
848faa83afe4750fba045ae08470d8fe2a06900114946a2b85298dfdd6feef6d