Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting America Hate Megathread

fuck america, needs to be nuked, with places with most kikery being first

America is fully fucked. everyone foaming over politics, soylywood movies that every one worships, the degeneracy and absence of any real non-virtuesignalling goodwill. Everyone jizzing over fast food and soybucks and becoming potential candidates for the my 600 lb life show. Wamen and soy combo ends the 300 years of US

zog occupied goverment and their cucked low iq soldiers I hope they get killed by ISIS attacks piece of shit terrorists fighting for literally profit of their jewish banker lords dumbass mother fuckers I have so much hate for those piece of shits I hope all of them gets blown up by ISIS attacks

BTW

Last edited:
Had America not intervened in every conflict in the world just as an excuse to murder innocent people overseas, maybe I wouldn’t hate it half as much.

United States of ZOGmerica

America is so fucked. Fat fuck land. Don't know how half the people I see on the street can live like that. Complete lack of proper education on nutrition etc, population kept asleep by pharma industry that keeps the citizens unhealthy. Fuckers deserve the rope.

i hate america, now nuke this world

bomb USA and gas fat femorloids